Uro-Prostate Plus - Promotes Natural Prostate Health (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
Proven Herbal Ingredients for BPH, Prostatitis & Prostate Health
- Effective natural tonic for the prostate gland in men over 40
- Prevents the occurrence of BPH (benign prostate swelling)
- Reduces an enlarged prostate
- Promotes strong and healthy urine flow
- Addresses weak and dribbling urine stream
- Relieves prostatitis (inflammation or infection of the prostate)
- Strengthens the immune system
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What is the function of the Prostate?
The prostate is a walnut-sized gland that forms part of the male reproductive system. The gland is made of two lobes, or regions, enclosed by an outer layer of tissue. The prostate is located in front of the rectum and just below the bladder, where urine is stored. The prostate also surrounds the urethra, the canal through which urine passes out of the body.
Scientists do not know all the prostate's functions. One of its main roles, though, is to squeeze fluid into the urethra as sperm moves through during sexual climax. This fluid, which helps make up semen, energizes the sperm and makes the vaginal canal less acidic.
It is common for the prostate gland to become enlarged as a man ages. Doctors call the condition benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), or benign prostatic hypertrophy. As a man matures, the prostate goes through two main periods of growth. The first occurs early in puberty, when the prostate doubles in size. At around age 25, the gland begins to grow again. This second growth phase often results, years later, in BPH.
Though the prostate continues to grow during most of a man's life, the enlargement doesn't usually cause problems until late in life. BPH rarely causes symptoms before age 40, but more than half of men in their sixties and as many as 90 percent in their seventies and eighties have some symptoms of BPH. As the prostate enlarges, the layer of tissue surrounding it stops it from expanding, causing the gland to press against the urethra like a clamp on a garden hose. The bladder wall becomes thicker and irritable. The bladder begins to contract even when it contains small amounts of urine, causing more frequent urination. Eventually, the bladder weakens and loses the ability to empty itself. Urine remains in the bladder. The narrowing of the urethra and partial emptying of the bladder cause many of the problems associated with BPH.
The following symptoms may indicate an enlarged prostate:
- Frequent or sudden need to urinate
- Frequent waking up to urinate at night
- Weak, variable, or dribbling urine stream
- Need to strain or push bladder to urinate
- Difficulty beginning urination
- Feeling that your bladder never completely empties
How can Uro-Prostate Plus help ?
Although prostate enlargement is part of the normal process of aging in men, it can cause problems, especially with urination. There are certain herbs that are recommended by naturopaths and herbalists from many different cultures which are well known for their tonic effect on the prostate gland as well as on male sexual functioning.
Uro-Prostate Plus is a unique and proprietary blend of three highly effective herbal remedies combined in therapeutic dosage, and will address all the major symptoms of BPH, helping to reduce prostate swelling and bring fast relief from symptoms, particularly those affecting the urinary tract.
Many natural remedies for BPH contain only Sabal Serrulata (Saw Palmetto). While Sabal Serrulata is an excellent tonic for prostate health and can relieve many of the symptoms associated with BPH, it does not reduce the swelling of the prostate.
There are also remedies that use just Beta-sitosterol. This is one of the active ingredients in Saw Palmetto berries and is extracted from the herb in order to treat the symptoms of BPH. While it is true that beta-sitosterol is one of the main active ingredients of saw palmetto and one that has a significant effect on reducing inflammation of the prostate gland, it is not the only active ingredient in saw palmetto - a complex medicinal herbal plant which contains literally thousands of active ingredients which work together in a synergistic way.
Most naturopaths advise against the extraction of only one active ingredient of a herb - stating that it is the combination of many different active ingredients in individual herbs which makes the most effective remedy and also reduces the risk of side effects.
For this reason, Uro-Prostate Plus has been created with the addition of two extra remedies to increase the effectiveness of the Sabal Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) - Epilobium parviflorum and Hypoxis rooperi.
Clinical studies have revealed that Epilobium parviflorum has an inflammation-inhibiting and healing effect on acute and chronic inflammation of the prostate and can help to reduce the gland to its normal size. In addition it has antibacterial properties (Prostatitis may be caused by a bacterial infection) and is useful in the treatment of urinary system disorders.
Hypoxis rooperi (extract of African Potato) is effectively used to strengthen the immune system, treat testicular tumors, prostate hypertrophy and urinary infections and is an excellent tonic for male sexual health.
Used regularly Uro-Prostate Plus is an effective tonic for the prostate and will benefit all men over the age of 40.
Uro-Prostate Plus contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Whole Herb natural formula:
- Epilobium parviflorum Clinical studies have revealed that Epilobium parviflorum has an inflammation-inhibiting and healing effect on acute and chronic inflammation of the prostate and can help to reduce the gland to its normal size. It is recommended that all men over the age of 40 take this herb regularly as a preventative and to maintain prostate and bladder health.
- Sabal serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Recent clinical studies have suggested that Sabal serrulata can be as effective as finasteride in relieving certain symptoms of BPH and in reducing the DHT levels thought to be associated with BPH occurrence The main active ingredients are the plant sterols (including beta- sitosterol) as well as various fatty acids, Together they are responsible for not only reducing inflammation in the prostate gland, but also for the promotion of hormone production involved in maintaining male sexual health and therefore also the health of the prostate gland.
- Hypoxis rooperi (extract of African Potato) Used extensively in African Traditional Medicine to strengthen the immune system, treat testicular tumors, prostate hypertrophy and urinary infections. The activity of Hypoxis rooperi against BPH is ascribed to phytosterol glycosides, mainly B-sytosterol.
How do I use Uro-Prostate Plus?
Comes in convenient tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Dosage: For acute BPH and prostatitis, take 15 - 20 drops in a little water three times per day. As a preventative and prostate tonic it is recommended that all men over 40 should take 10 - 15 drops in a little water or juice two to three times daily.
Caution: Do not combine with finasteride or other medications used to treat BPH.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.