UTI-Clear - Natural herbal remedy for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
Prevents & treats cystitis, UTI and bladder infections
- Stops burning when urinating, help to flush out the bladder and urinate more easily
- Reduces the need for frequent urination and eliminate inability to urinate even though you have the urge
- Treats and prevents recurring cystitis and bladder infection
- Assists with bloating and as a diuretic
- Reduces your dependence on antibiotics for UTI infection
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Information on Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's)
Infections of the Urinary Tract are extremely common and usually occur when bacteria enter the opening of the urethra and multiply in the urinary tract. The urinary tract includes the two kidneys, ureters (tubes that carry urine from the kidneys to the bladder), the bladder itself, and urethra (tube that carries urine from the bladder to the urethral opening). Men, women, and children can develop UTIs.
Once a UTI has been diagnosed, most conventional doctors choose antibiotics as the preferred treatment. A course of antibiotics can quickly cure a UTI and kill the bacteria that cause it. Although antibiotics certainly have their place, there are two main problems with antibiotic use for urinary tract infections:
Firstly, due to the frequency of antibiotic use for UTI's and other infections, bacteria are developing a resistance to the antibiotics, making them less and less effective. The 'smarter' the antibiotics become, the 'smarter' are the bacteria, which mutate to avoid the effects of the antibiotics.
Secondly, frequent use of antibiotics will also affect your immune system functioning. As we have seen above, a healthy immune system is important in the prevention of UTI's. This means that the antibiotics that are used to cure your UTI, may make another infection more likely in the near future. Many people struggle with repeated bladder infections and many rounds of antibiotic treatment, without seeing improvement.
Symptoms of a bladder infection (UTI)Here are some of the symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Back pain
- Blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Cloudy urine
- Inability to urinate despite the urge
- Frequent need to urinate
- Painful burning urination (dysuria)
- Malaise (general discomfort)
The natural way
Naturopaths have long recognised that a holistic approach is key to restoring health and balance and this applies to the urinary tract as well. This includes the use of natural remedies for urinary tract health, as well as drinking sufficient water every day (at least 8 glasses), and maintaining a healthy lifestyle to ensure a strong immune system.
How can UTI-Clear help?
UTI-Clear is a completely natural herbal remedy formulated to address urinary tract health as well as the acute symptoms of a urinary tract or bladder infection. Containing a unique combination of potent herbs in therapeutic dosage, UTI-Clear relieves the symptoms of Cystitis, Bladder infections and Urinary Tract Infections (UTI). Many people suffer from recurring infections of the bladder and urinary tract and find it embarrassing and costly to constantly have to consult their doctors for the same reason. Restoring health & balance to the urinary tract and supporting a strong immune system is key to breaking the cycle of recurring urinary tracts and accompanying antibiotic treatment.
UTI-Clear is formulated in therapeutic dosage and contains medicinal extracts of the following selected herbs:
- Agothosma betulina (buchu) is a urinary antiseptic and possesses diuretic properties. Buchu has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Early Dutch settlers used buchu to make a brandy tincture and Boegoebrandewyn (buchu brandy) is still used today to treat many disorders.
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi has been shown to kill bacteria in the urine.
- Achillea millifolium contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones which act as an anti-inflammatory.
- Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. It is often used as a general nervous system restorative, digestive calminative and to reduce blood pressure. It acts as an anti-viral and its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavinoids, tocopherols and choline.
- Avena sativa is used as a restorative and nutritive tonic and as a diuretic.
- Hypericum perforatum is used for viral and bacterial infections.
- Echinacea angustifolia increases body resistance to infection and has a powerful antiseptic action.
- Vaccinium myrtillus (billberry) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
How has UTI-Clear helped others?
"I have taken uti-clear, like the testimonials I read, I am shocked that this worked, ( actually I've been frightened to speak of it so that I don't jinx it or something, crazy huh) For the past few months I had an infection that just would not go away, I lost my job over it. I had been to the urologist sooo many times and have taken soooo many useless and dangerous drugs. So, in desperation I ordered uti-clear and as I have said, to me its a miracle. Thanks so much. Now, I want to try some of the other remedies but do not dare hurt what the uti-clear is doing (I'm still on it) So, please let me know if its ok to take the weight problem remedie and uti-clear. Thanks again." - Debbe
"I am not the type of person to write a testimonial, but feel compelled to do so because of how UTI-Clear has changed the quality of my life. For about 7 years I have suffered with urinary tract infections and could not understand why I chronically had these while other women I know never did. I could not maintain a regular sex life because of this problem. Last year I was on antibiotics 8 times for urinary tract infections. The gynecologist who was prescribing these told me I must go to a urologist to begin considering surgery. I began to do research about why some women chronically have UTI's and others do not, when I came across your website. I immediately ordered the UTI-Clear. It has been about 7 months and I have not had one urinary tract infection since I began taking this product. Thank you, it has changed my life in every area." - Ann
"UTI-Clear has worked very well to clear up this infection. I do have recurring infections and at one point, they caused my cervix to become inflamed, causing pap smears to come back abnormal. I'm glad to have found this product to help clear this up without antibiotics. Thank you."
"Hi, I have recently started to use your UTI clear and have found it to be very good as I suffer with recurring cystitis, after a few days of taking the UTI-Clear the symptoms disappear, which is wonderful!" - Leanne
"My recent purchase of Uti-Clear resulted in complete satisfaction. Not only did this product live up to the promises you advertise on your site, but it made me feel very confident in using herbal/homeopathic treatments in the future. I am very pleased with the results, and this is to show my appreciation for your quality products." - Lissette
"I suffered with recurring Urinary Tract Infection and the antibiotics provided by my doctor offer only temporary relief. I found UTI-Clear and ImmunityPlus on the web and my symptoms have now cleared to the extent that I no longer suffer the agony of this uncomfortable condition. I am grateful that the products are available (shipped) internationally as I have been unable to locate such a beneficial product in the UK." - Barbara
"I have suffered for 6 years with chronic UTI, and have been on constant antibiotic therapy. As a last attempt at relief, I came across UTI-Clear. It began working in 2 days and I have been symptom free since I began using it 3 weeks ago. I finally feel relief, and would recommend this product to anyone who has suffered like I have." - Karen
How do I use UTI-Clear?
UTI-Clear comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice. Use UTI-Clear at the very first signs of a urinary tract infection and continue for 7 days. In the case of chronic recurring urinary tract infections, it is highly recommended that Immunity Plus be used together with UTI-Clear in order to strengthen the immune system.
Adults and Teenagers over 12: 15 drops in water or juice two to three times a day.
Children: One drop per age year of the child two to three times daily
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established. Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist.
Feelgood Tips: What else can I do to prevent urinary tract or bladder infections?
Yes! Here are some things that you can do to take responsibility for the continued health of your urinary system.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Remember that urine flushes out bacteria from the urinary tract and therefore prevents infection. Sufficient water every day is necessary for regular urination.
- Some women are prone to develop a UTI after sexual intercourse. Cleansing the penis and the vagina both before and after making love will help to prevent infection. It will also helps for women to completely empty their bladders after sex, so that the urine can flush out any bacteria which may have entered the urethra during intercourse.
- Avoid the use of scented vaginal sprays and douches. These products are more beneficial to their manufacturers than they are to female health! Always wear panties with a cotton gusset.
- For recurring infections, it is recommended that both men and women take a regular course of ImmunityPlus - a natural remedy especially formulated to boost the immune system and protect against all types of infection, including UTI's
- It is also highly recommended that all men over the age of 50, use Prostate Dr - a formula that promotes prostate health and helps to relieve and protect against the symptoms of BPH and prostatitis. BPH (Benign Prostate Hypertrophy) is a condition which causes swelling and enlargement of the prostate gland, which in turn can increase the likelihood of men developing a UTI.
UTI-Clear is often recommended along with the following natural remedies:
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.