Vondi's Multi-Vitamin Supplement For Dogs & Cats!
- Excellent daily multi-vitamin & mineral supplement for pets
- Fulfils specific mineral & vitamin requirements often missing in processed foods
- Helps to improve overall health & functioning
- Supports healthy digestion & immunity & strengthens bones
- Promotes vitality and balance in the body
- Promotes shiny coat & healthy skin
- Safe for dogs, cats, puppies & kittens
- Simply sprinkle on food
Vital Vitamins: Vooma for Pets!
Many people take daily vitamin supplements to make sure that they receive their daily nutritional requirements. Your pet is no different! Modern farming methods and factory processed pet foods often mean that our pets miss out on what nature intended for them. in the wild, they would forage & hunt for extra food like certain plants to supplement their daily needs. However, domestic animals are entirely dependent on us to provide for them (although some cats are quite good at catching the odd snack or two!)
We love Vondi's Multi-Vitamins for Pets for many reasons! Firstly, Vondi's shares the Feelgood Pets natural ingredients principles and does not add any chemical nasties to their products! Secondly, Vondi's Multi-Vitamins for Pets contains not only the essential vitamins & minerals, but also adds herbal ingredients well known for their excellent health benefits! Thirdly, this vitamin supplement for dogs & cats is easy to administer - simply add to food or a wet treat!
Take a look at these ingredients - Pure Goodness for your cat or dog!
- Yeast: all B vitamins
- Lecithin: (helps body absorb fats)
- Garlic (natural anti-biotic and flea deterrent)
- Kelp (contains sea minerals & supports thyroid health)
- Calcium ascorbate (bone builder) - gentle on the stomach lining
- Dandelion (cleans liver and kidneys)
- Vitamin C
More tips to boost your pet’s immune system:
- Make sure you offer a healthy diet – (preferably organic) of high quality cat or dog food. (Try Vondi's natural cooked food or DoggoBone Active Raw Food, both available from the Feelgood Health shop in Westlake, Cape Town)
- Your pet should also get plenty of exercise in the fresh air and sunshine.
- Acupressure massage is also helpful in improving immune system and liver functioning.
- Don’t forget to give your dog or cat fresh water – and always make sure water bowls and food dishes are washed and kept clean and free of germs.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.