Woodear Tincture (30ml) | Aether Apothecary
This Ancient Asian medicinal wonder has been used for the longest time to activate blood, assist circulation and improve overall cardiovascular health. Woodear Mushroom does wonders for the heart, blood and blood vessels!
- Adenosine in wood ears show a potent inhibitory effect on platelet aggregation, cholesterol and blood clotting, and improved blood pressure and heart health
- Helps to improve circulation and may prevent heart attacks, strokes and arterial damage that can lead to heart disease
- Long term uses has shows that wood ear can help to keep cholesterol levels in check and the various polysaccharides in this mushroom have a direct action on coagulation and blood clotting
- The cardio-protective effects protects again cerebrovascular and cardiovascular diseases
- Triple extracted and homogenised in order to optimise bioavailability
Did you know? Woodear mushrooms are known medicinally for their power, and they look like ears growing on trees! They are also known throughout the world for its wonderful culinary uses.
Auricularia Spp. Cultivated wood ear ± 15 000mg, Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
How to use
Take 10 drops 1-3 times per day (lower dose is a maintenance dose and larger does during acute symptoms). Can be taken at any specific time of the day.
Why we love Aether Apothecary
We love that Cullen and Ricky-Anne founded Aether Apothecary to further the use of herbal and mushroom medicines in South Africa. From humble beginnings at markets, this company has found trust in the alternative medicine community. With their scientifically-backed machinery and analysis, we love their commitment to bringing us exceptional herbal and mushroom products for health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.