Worm Dr - Eradicate worms with our natural herbal worm medicine
Natural worm medicine remedy to expel worms & parasites
- Assists the body to naturally eradicate intestinal worms & systemic parasites
- Boosts the body’s immune system
- Promotes balance in the digestive system
- Safe for adults and children
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Naturopaths have long recognised that a holistic approach is important in order to control and prevent parasite infections. It is now being recognised, that intestinal parasites may play a role in health and digestion, but balance is the key. If digestive balance is upset and immunity levels are low, an increase in the numbers of intestinal parasite will occur, thereby affecting health.
Here are some simple ideas on the natural control of worms:
- Good Hygiene - Children should be taught to wash their hands after using the toilet, after playing in dirty soil, after farming or gardening and before preparing or eating food.
- Wash all fruits and vegetables in clean water before eating
- Wear shoes or slippers outdoors in areas where hookworm is prevalent
- Water from septic tanks or other potentially contaminated sources should not be used for drinking or watering vegetables.
- Keep fingernails short and discourage nail biting and finger sucking
- Scrub fingernails with a nailbrush as often as possible
- Clean the toilet seat, handle and toilet door handle regularly
- Maintain a healthy immune system & digestive balance by eating plenty of fresh, healthy whole (unprocessed) foods, reduce sugar levels, drink plenty of water & get lots of fresh air and exercise
How can Worm Dr help?
Worm Dr is a completely natural, herbal & homeopathic vermifuge (a natural remedy that helps to expel worms). Worm Dr is 100% safe and will help to eradicate all types of intestinal worms in children and in adults. The herbal and homeopathic ingredients in this tincture will assist not only in the expulsion of the worms, but will also promote a healthy digestive tract.
Like all Feelgood Health products, Worm Dr has been developed with care and is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile.
Worm Dr contains the following all-natural herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Glycorrhiza Glabra (licorice root) has long been used as a herbal remedy for gastro-intestinal complaints and is well known for its immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties. Licorice also exerts a gentle laxative action on the bowels which will assist the body to expel parasites such as worms. In addition, Licorice will also relieve abdominal cramps and protect the liver. The sweet taste of Licorice will ensure that even children will take Worm Dr. with ease.
- Agrimonia Eupatoria (Agrimony) has been used since Ancient Greece as a digestive tonic. The astringent properties of Agrimony make it an ideal remedy to help clear the digestive system of parasites. Agrimony will also reduce colicky stomach pains and soothe digestive irritation.
- Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) is another herb that has enjoyed a long history of medicinal use. It contains large sugar molecules, called mucilage, which exert a soothing demulcent effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. Together with its anti-inflammatory properties, this makes Marshmallow an ideal natural remedy to relieve gastric irritation and promote a healthy lining in the digestive tract.
- Artemesia africana (Wormwood or Wilde-Als) has been well used since ancient times and it is not surprising to know that the name Wormwood was derived from its natural ability to expel intestinal worms. Wormwood will also stimulate and invigorate the whole digestive process while simultaneously promoting liver and gall bladder health.
- Chamomilla (30C) is a calming homeopathic remedy for digestive complaints that is excellent for soothing irritated membranes and relieving gastric upset.
- Cina (30C) is a homeopathic remedy traditionally used to aid the expulsion of intestinal worms and to relieve abdominal discomfort. The dried flowers of the plant are used as they contain a substance called santonin which is a natural vermicide and the homeopathic preparation is especially suited to children.
How has Worm Dr helped others?
“I have used Worm Dr on my son twice in the last six months and the results are outstanding. Thank you for a fantastic, safe product!” - Tricia
“I live in a small town and my children are always playing outdoors in the sand. Needless to say this is one problem that we face on a regular basis. I decide to try a natural remedy last time and came across Worm Dr on the internet. I was so impressed with the results that I have told everyone at their school about it.” - Jenna Craig
“We recently went on holiday to Australia and I took Worm Dr. with me as a precaution. My children had never had worms before but I knew that it was common in the areas that we were going to. I am so glad that I did. At the end of our second week of holiday I noticed that my youngest daughter had a few small white worms visible on her stool (I still help her go the toilet). Immediately everyone went onto Worm Dr and within a few days it was gone. What a relief to have a trusted product on hand.” - Kimberley
'I recently had an episode of 'itchy bum', especially at night! I remembered having this as a child and knew I had worms - SO I took some of your Worm Dr and within a few days the problem went away - amazing!' - Danielle
How do I use Worm Dr?
Worm Dr comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Children 15 years and under: Use one drop per age year of the child.
Adults and children over 16 years: 15 - 20 drops.
Dilute in approx. 1/4 glass of water or juice before breakfast for four days. Repeat after two weeks.
Not recommended for children under one year old or during pregnancy unless under medical supervision. Please consult a doctor should symptoms persist.
When you treat someone for a worm infection there are a number of other simple tasks that should ensure complete eradication of the worms. These include the following:
- Treat all family members at the same time
- Trim fingernails and keep them short
- Try to stop your child from scratching around the anus. Even though the worms may have been killed the eggs are still there
- Soothe the itchy peri-anal region using nappy-rash creams or ointments to reduce the scratching
- Get your child to sleep in underpants or pajamas
- Wash all clothing, especially undergarments, and bedding in hot water - don’t shake the sheet as you take it off the bed!
- Disinfect the toilet seat regularly
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.