Yogi Organic Choco Chili Tea: Spicy, Sensuous & Exciting!
Customers outside South Africa, please CLICK HERE for International Shipping
Ayurvedic Tea Blend - inspired by ‘Xocoatl’, the traditional Aztec ‘drink of the gods’
- Combines cinnamon, vanilla and a dash of chili with the traditional warming chai spices of ginger, pepper and cardamom to create a deliciously intriguing tea,
- Sweet cocoa shells, cinnamon, liquorice & vanilla provide a perfect, sweet foil to the intense exotic spices
- Warming and energising - Helps with digestion and overall health
- 17 Tea Bags
- Certified organic - no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Yogi Organic Choco Chili Tea
We love Yogi Teas! Herbal and spice teas have a long history of traditional use and are a wonderfully delicious and comforting way to enjoy the medicinal & health benefits of teas.
Yogi Teas are blended according to Ayurvedic principles. Apart from being super-enjoyable, health-giving and convenient, Yogi Teas are also 100% organic, meaning you can enjoy all the health benefits without the pesticides and other nasty chemicals!
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 7 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour. Add milk or milk substitute and sweetener to taste. Then take off your shoes, sit back, sip slowly and ENJOY!!
(*All certified organic) Cocoa shells*, Cinnamon*, Liquorice*, Ginger*, Black pepper*, Carob*, Anise*, Chili pepper*, Barley malt*, Cloves*, Cardamom*, Ginger oil*, Vanilla extract*, Vanilla beans*
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.