Recipe: Chocolate Superfood Ice Cream (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Doesn't the sound of Chocolate Lucuma Ice Cream get your mouth drooling? What if we told you this this specific recipe is not only delicious, but also vegan, gluten-free and infused with the healing nutrients of superfoods!
MAKES: 2 or 3 servings
PREPARATION TIME: Quick (plus overnight setting)
Did you know? Lucuma is a low-GI sweetener, so will give you the sweetness without the spike in blood sugar!
- 400 ml organic coconut milk
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup Coconut Blossom Nectar
- ¼ cup Lucuma Powder
- 2 tbs Chocolate Boost Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth
- Set it in the freezer for 3 hours minimum or for the best texture leave it overnight