Bladder, Urinary Tract & Kidneys
Natural Remedies for the Bladder, Urinary Tract and Kidneys can help to maintain and support urinary health and functioning. The kidneys extract waste from the blood, balance body fluids, form urine, and aid in other important functions of the body. Urine is collected and excreted via the bladder and the urethra. While urine is a sterile substance, bacteria can enter the urinary tract and cause bladder, UTI and kidney infections, resulting in considerable discomfort and illness.
Natural herbal and homeopathic remedies can help to address viral and bacterial bladder and urinary tract infections, as well as the discomfort of frequent and painful urination caused by UTI's without the systemic complications and compromised immune system functioning associated with antibiotics. The natural remedies below by Feelgood Health are manufactured to the highest pharmaceutical standards while maintaining the age old traditions of natural medicines to support bladder, urinary tract and kidney health.
- AllisOne Nat Phos. Tissue Salt No. 10. Acid Neutraliser, Arthritis, Gout, Oily Skin R 69.00
AllisOne Pure Synergy Tissue Salts: Cleanse, Renew & Strengthen
R 236.00R 229.50 SALE
- Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: With the Mother! (500ml) R 128.50
- Kidney Dr - Herbal remedy & kidney tonic for natural kidney health R 138.00
- Prostate Dr - Herbal remedy for BPH to promote natural prostate health R 138.00
Solgar Ester C - Well absorbed Vitamin C Supplement (90 tablets)
R 375.00R 335.00 SALE
- UTI-Clear - Natural herbal remedy for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) R 138.00
- Yogi Organic Cranberry & Hibiscus tea: Positive Energy! R 87.00