Sleep & Relaxation
Modern lifestyles often leave little time for relaxation, which is often seen as a luxury rather than a part of a healthy life. 'Down time' should not be left for the annual vacation, but should be part of our daily routine, helping us to unwind and get rid of the stress of the day.
Similarly, sleep routines are a thing of the past, with artificial light extending our waking hours and computers and mobile phones taking work and social engagement into the early hours and eating into our sleep time. Due to stress, health issues and other lifestyle factors, many people are struggling to get a good night's sleep. These days, even babies and children are suffering from sleep disorders - and sleep does not come so naturally anymore!
While prescription drugs for insomnia can become habit forming and further affect the healthy sleep cycle, natural remedies can help you to relax and unwind, encouraging drowsiness and helping you to get a better night's sleep. Feelgood Health has developed a range of natural herbal and homeopathic remedies to support healthy sleep patterns in babies, children and adults.
- AllisOne Kali Phos. Tissue Salt No. 6. Concentration, Calm & Nervous System Health R 69.00
- Inslumbia Burner Oil - Pure Essential Oils to help you relax and go to sleep R 154.55
- LegCalm - Natural remedy relieves symptoms of Restless Legs (RLS) R 160.00
- Meditate Me Massage Oil - Essential oils for peaceful contemplation! R 114.47
- MindSoothe - Natural remedy & mood tonic for depression & anxiety R 178.00
MindSoothe-PureCalm Savings Combo: For calm & balanced mood
R 316.00R 284.40 SALE
- PureCalm - Natural remedy soothes anxiety, stress & reduces panic attacks R 138.00
- Serenite Plus - Natural herbal remedy relaxes & helps you sleep R 138.00
- Triple Complex Nerve Tonic - Tissue salts for nervous system health R 138.00
- Triple Complex Sleep Tonic - Tissue salts to support peaceful sleep R 132.00
- Yogi Organic Bedtime Tea: Rooibos, Rose Petal & Vanilla Spice R 87.00