DuDu Drops For Toddlers And Children | Feelgood Health
Homeopathic Sleep Drops For Children
Are you struggling to get your toddler or child to sleep? Help your kids sleep naturally with DuDu Drops, our homeopathic sleep drops for toddlers and children! A peaceful nights sleep for the whole family is only a few drops away...
For newborns and babies under 12 months, use DuDu Drops (0-12 months).
- Formulated for 1-12 year old toddlers and children
- Prevents night time behavioural problems and restores healthy, regular sleep patterns
- Quickly relaxes and calms your child to promote natural, peaceful sleep
- Assists with sleep problems caused by teething, restlessness, anxiety etc.
- The formulation of DuDu Drops is gentle, safe and non-addictive, and will not unduly sedate your toddler or child
Ingredients: Chamomilla (6C), Cina (30C), Coffea (30C), Pulsatilla (6C), aqua, ethanol.
DuDu Drops Can Help Your Children Sleep Peacefully
Our natural homeopathic sleep drops for toddlers and children can promote consistent and healthy sleep without the risk of side effects. DuDu Drops is recognised internationally as a best seller and has successfully helped thousands of parents around the world to establish regular sleep patterns with their kids.
Together with our homeopathic sleep drops for children, we also recommend that you have sleep routine strategies in place for your kids. Here are some strategies you can use to help your children sleep, in conjunction with using DuDu Drops:
- Set a consistent nighttime routine
- Encourage lots of activity during the day
- Wind things down as bedtime approaches
- Make sure your toddler or child doesn't fall asleep hungry
- Sleep training (for babies and toddlers)
How To Use Our Homeopathic Sleep Drops For Children
Dilute five drops in a teaspoon of milk or water just before bedtime or add to the bedtime bottle. This dosage of our homeopathic sleep drops for toddlers and children, may be repeated after fifteen minutes if necessary or during the night for up to five doses.
For children and adults over twelve years, use Serenite Plus.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.