Inala Health Umckaloabo Drops
Pure Umckaloabo Drops - The respiratory tract superhero! (50 ml)
Umckaloabo (Pelargonium sidoides) has been used for hundreds of years in traditional African medicine as a treatment for respiratory infections and lung complaints and is a must in any home medicine chest. Since the late 1800's, it has been recognised in Britain and Europe and Umckaloabo's efficacy as a natural antibiotic alternative has been supported in many studies.
- Used in the treatment of bronchitis, sinusitis and other respiratory tract infections and complaints
- An antibiotic alternative for respiratory infections
- A useful treatment for sore throat and swollen tonsils
- Some studies suggest that Umckaoloba can help to relieve asthma symptoms
- A strengthening tonic to guard against infection
- A concentrated 100% natural whole herb tincture which is vegan friendly
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Inala Health Umckaloabo is a 100% natural concentrated full spectrum extract of Pelargonium sidoides. Ingredients: Pelargonium sidoides, Aqua, Ethanol (natural preservative and extracting agent)
Directions for use: Dilute in a little water or juice
Why we love Inala Health
Inala Health is a South African company that celebrates the abundance of medicinal herbs traditionally used in Africa. Due to the negative influence of colonialism and Westernisation, the importance and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine has been ignored in favour of Western and Chinese herbal medicine.
Inala means 'abundance' and it is true that growing conditions and diversity of plant kingdoms in Africa far surpass what can be found in other countries. It is the mission of Inala Health to bring the strength and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine onto the mainstream market in a sustainable way, to take its rightful place!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.