Arthro Synergy Tissue Salts (Joints & Mobility) | AllisOne
Tissue Salts for muscles & joints
Arthro Synergy Tissue Salts (180 tablets) is a blend of 5 tissue salts that work together as an excellent tonic for athletes and active children. These tissue salts can be used daily, or acutely when needed, to facilitate the health of bones, joints and muscles. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Promotes elasticity and flexibility of the ligaments and cartilage
- Promotes post-athletic recovery when muscles or joints become stiff after exercise or exertion
- Helps to reduce inflammation and assists in the treatment of prediagnosed arthritis and gout
- Excellent tonic for sportsmen and women in that it promotes the aerobic function of the muscles
- Facilitates cellular respiration and oxygenation of the muscles
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Ingredients in Arthro Synergy Tissue Sats: D6 Biochemic trit of Calc Fluor, Kali Sulph, Nat Phos, Silicea and Ferrum Phos
How to use Arthro Synergy
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Sportsmen and athletes: Use every 20 - 30 mins, or dissolved in a water bottle and sip frequently. If prone to muscle cramping, add Mag Phos or Osteo Synergy.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.