AllisOne Arthro Synergy: Tissue Salts for Mobility & Endurance
AllisOne Arthro Synergy - For Healthy Joints & Easy Movement
- Suitable for people AND pets
- Reduces inflammation and joint pain and increases mobility
- An excellent endurance tonic for sportsmen and women - promotes aerobic function of the muscles
- Helps when muscles and joints become sore and stiff after exertion or exercise
- Assists in the treatment of prediagnosed arthritis and gout
- Economical! Contains 5 tissue salts- Calc Fluor, Kali Sulph, Nat Phos, Silicea & Ferrum Phos. Each tablet equals FOUR conventional tissue salt tablets from other brands!
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan, vegetarian & diabetic friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Sportsmen & Women: Use every 20 - 30 mins, or dissolved in a water bottle and sipped frequently. If prone to muscle cramping, add Mag Phos or Osteo Synergy.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.