Bioplasma Tissue Salts (General Tonic) | AllisOne
Tissue salts for general maintenance and wellbeing
A blend of all 12 tissue salts in equal proportions, Bioplasma Tissue Salts (180 tablets) assists in the promotion of well-being and overall balance. For those who are fit and flourishing, Bioplasma is an excellent way to support general health and maintenance. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Use daily as a supportive tonic to maintain overall health levels, or when traveling to enhance immunity
- Supports health, well-being and a strong immune system
- This blend is not intended to treat any conditions - you need to add individual tissue salts for acute conditions
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Ingredients in Bioplasma Tissue Salts: D6 Biochemic trit of Calc Fluor, Calc Phos, Calc Sulph, Ferrum Phos, Kali Mur, Kali Phos, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos, Nat Mur, Nat Phos, Nat Sulph, Silicea
How to use Bioplasma Tissue Salts
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.