Calc Phos Tissue Salts 2 (Fortify) | AllisOne
Calc Phos Tissue Salts
Calc Phos (Calcium Phosphate) Tissue Salts (180 tablets) is the most abundant tissue salt in the body and assists with the digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. Essentially, this tissue salt is extremely important for nourishing the body's cells and for building new, healthy cells. Calc Phos is a great supplement for healthy bones, blood, teeth and overall health. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Promotes a strong and resilient musculoskeletal system, repairs bones/joints and helps with arthritis or osteoporosis (excellent tonic for growing children or the elderly)
- Strengthens the teeth and assist with weak teeth that crumble or crack
- Prevents and treats anemia and various blood disorders
- Soothes anxiety and panic attacks
- Speeds up healing time and replenishes the body's reserves after illness
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Calc Phos supports healthy growth and development in children and adolescents, contributing to the formation of strong bones, teeth and tissues! Additionally, Calc Phos helps prevent and treat growing pains in children.
Ingredients in Calc Phos: D6 Biochemic trit of Calc Phos
How to use Calc Phos
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.