Calc Sulph Tissue Salts 3 (Cleanse) | AllisOne
Calc Sulph Tissue Salts
Support your body's natural healing mechanisms with Calc Sulph (Calcarea Sulphurica) Tissue Salts (180 tablets). These tissue salts enhance cellular health, skin vitality, wound healing and improving the body's natural detoxification processes. They're also an excellent blood purifier. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Strengthens and maintains the integrity of cell membranes, while preventing premature cell disintegration
- Prevents and treats acne, breakouts, cold sores, mouth ulcers, boils, abscesses and slow-healing wounds
- Boost your body's ability to heal minor wounds and cuts and aids in the formation of healthy scar tissue
- Helps in the elimination of waste and supports the liver in maintaining optimal function
- Promotes respiratory health by supporting the body in maintaining clear airways and promoting the expulsion of excess mucus
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Ingredients used in Calc Sulph: D6 Biochemic trit of Calc Sulph
How to use Calc Sulph
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.