Kali Mur Tissue Salts 5 (Decongest) | AllisOne
Kali Mur Tissue Salts
Considered the biochemic ear, nose, throat and lung specialist, Kali Mur (Potassium Chloride) Tissue Salts (180 tablets) is often turned to for respiratory issues, and its anti-inflammatory properties work well for addressing skin conditions such as acne and eruption. Additionally, Kali Mur supports the immune system, making it a versatile tissue salt that contributes to overall health and wellbeing! Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Helps with respiratory conditions such as congestion, mucous build up, coughs, sinus congestion, throat inflammation and other issues of the ears, nose and throat
- With its anti-inflammatory properties, Kali Mur is beneficial for skin issues, including acne, boils, eczema, warts, skin tags, skin eruptions (best to be taken orally and also applied directly to the skin)
- Contributes to immune system function, aiding the body's natural defense mechanisms
- Cleanses the blood and mucous membranes of congestion and assists in all soft swellings of glands
- Relieves eye infections, allergies and itching or leaky eyes
- Assists with discharges, including thrush and candida infections
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Kali Mur helps to relieve nausea and travel sickness!
Ingredients in Kali Mur: D6 Biochemic trit of Kali Mur
How to use Kali Mur
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- Skin conditions: Take orally, and also add ground up tablet to a little water and apply to skin
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This natural medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.