Kali Phos Tissue Salts 6 (Mind Power) | AllisOne
Kali Phos Tissue Salts
Restore balance to your nervous system and elevate your mental well-being with Kali Phos (Potassium Phosphate) Tissue Salts (180 tablets). This natural remedy also helps you to achieve better concentration and is often recommended for individuals experiencing mental fatigue due to stress. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
Nurtures and soothes the nervous system, which in turn reduces nervous exhaustion, anxiety, irritability or stress
- Boosts mental clarity and concentration, helping you stay sharp and focused (also beneficial for the elderly with age-related memory-loss)
- Aids in calming the mind, helping to promote a more peaceful and rejuvenating sleep experience
- Promotes a calmer, more focused and balanced life
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Kali Phos tissue salts are often used to help combat exam stress, ADHD, temper tantrums, grief and lack of motivation.
Ingredients used in Kali Phos: D6 Biochemic trit of Kali Phos
How to use Kali Phos
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
This natural medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.