AllisOne Kali Sulph. Tissue Salt No. 7. Chronic Skin Conditions, Sinus & Bronchitis (180 tablets)
AllisOne Kali Sulph. Tissue Salt No. 7 - Treats problem skin & recurring bronchitis & sinusitis (180 tablets)
- Suitable for people AND pets
- Excellent skin tonic, skin conditioner and tissue oxygenator
- Conditions the skin, hair & nails
- Relieves dry, flaky problem skin, eczema, psoriasis & vitiligo
- Treats Athlete’s Foot & fungal infections (also fungal infections of the nails)
- Helps recurrent sinusitis and bronchitis
- Assists with hair loss and dandruff
- Reduces hot flushes in menopause
- Reduces yellow-green discharges from eyes, nose or vagina
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Skin conditions: In addition to taking internally, crush tablet, dissolve in a little water and apply to skin where needed
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.