Kali Sulph Tissue Salts 7 (Skin Care) | AllisOne
Kali Sulph Tissue Salts
Kali Sulph (Potassium Sulphate) Tissue Salts (180 tablets) is the biochemic skin, hair and nail conditioner, providing a natural approach to beauty from within! Kali Sulph plays a crucial role in promoting the efficient utilisation of oxygen at the cellular level, contributing to overall vitality and energy. It also assists with conditions marked by yellow, sticky mucus - making it a valuable ally for those dealing with respiratory discomfort. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Encourages a clear skin complexion and aids in the treatment of skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, flaky skin, vitiligo, fungal infections and Athlete's Foot
- Supports the health of hair, skin and nails, promoting strength and resilience
- Assists in the treatment of hair loss, dandruff and itchy scalp
- Aids cellular detoxification, helping the body eliminate waste and toxins at the cellular level for overall well-being
- Plays a crucial role in promoting respiratory health by assisting the body in managing conditions such as coughs, colds, sinusitis and respiratory congestion (also helps recurrent sinusitis and bronchitis)
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Kali Sulph is a very dynamic natural remedy that can also be used to assist with menopausal hot flushes, and discharge from eyes, nose or vagina.
Ingredients in Kali Sulph: D6 Biochemic trit of Kali Sulph
How to use Kali Sulph
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- Skin conditions: In addition to taking internally, crush tablet, dissolve in a little water and apply to skin where needed
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.