Nat Mur Tissue Salts 9 (Aqualibrate) | AllisOne
Nat Mur Tissue Salts
Nat Mur (Natrum Muriaticum) Tissue Salts (180 tablets) maintains the balance of fluids in the body, distributes water within the cells and supports cellular nutrition and function. Recommended for conditions involving both excessive dryness or moisture. Additionally, Nat Mur is suggested for individuals who suppress emotions or experience emotional upsets. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Assists with water retention, oedema, bloating, swelling and overall fluid equilibrium
- Relieves conditions related to dehydration or excessive thirst, contributing to optimal hydration levels in the body
- Helps balance skin that is weeping, oily, puffy, dry, cracked, scaly or inflamed
- Associated with emotional balance, Nat Mur is recommended for those struggling with grief, despondency, tearfulness, depression, sadness or emotional fatigue
- Treats allergies, hay fever, sneezing, watery eyes, itchy eyes and runny noses
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Nat Mur reduces cravings for salty food, and also helps to relieve diarrhea and constipation.
Ingredients in Nat Mur: D6 Biochemic trit of Nat Mur
How to use Nat Mur
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- Skin conditions: In addition to taking internally, crush tablet, dissolve in a little water and apply to skin where needed
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.