AllisOne Nat Mur. Tissue Salt No. 9. Water Balance, Vitality, Oedema (water retention)
AllisOne Nat Mur. Tissue Salt No. 9 - For water retention, runny nose, eczema & oedema
- Suitable for people AND pets
- Supports water balance in cells & systemic vitality
- Reduces oedema (swelling) in ankles and elsewhere
- Assists with water retention & bloating (including premenstrual bloating)
- Use at the first signs of colds & 'flu to treat runny nose
- Relieves allergies & hayfever, including sneezing and watering, itchy eyes
- Reduces craving for salty foods & excessive thirst
- Relieves tearfulness, grief and despondency
- Nourishes and heals dry or weeping skin, bringing balance to the skin
- Brings balance to the digestive system, relieving diarrhea or constipation
- Helps in the treatment of fatigue and anaemia
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa
How to use:
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily. May be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat!
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.