Nat Phos Tissue Salts 10 (pH Balance) | AllisOne
Nat Phos Tissue Salts
Nat Phos (Sodium phosphate) Tissue Salts (180 tablets) is known for its role in regulating acidity levels in the body, promoting an alkaline environment for overall well-being and balance. It's a wonderful natural remedy to support the function of the kidneys and digestive system. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Aids in the elimination of toxins from the body and supports the natural detoxification processes
- Recommended for digestive issues (especially acid reflux, constipation, indigestion and heartburn) and may help alleviate discomfort after meals and support a more comfortable digestive process
- This tissue salt is associated with the regulation of metabolism and fat distribution, and is often used as a complementary approach for those looking to manage weight more effectively
- Reduces oily skin, blackheads, acne, nappy rash and oily hair
- Reduces painful joints and gout
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Nat Phos helps to reduce cravings for sweet, sugary foods!
Ingredients in Nat Phos: D6 Biochemic trit of Nat Phos
How to use Nat Phos
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
- Skin conditions: In addition to taking Nat Phos internally, a tablet may also be crushed, dissolved in water and applied to the skin.
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.