Pure Synergy Tissue Salts (Elimination) | AllisOne
Tissue salts for detox and cleanse
Pure Synergy Tissue Salts (180 tablets) contains a blend of 5 tissue salts that work together to support the cleansing functions of the body, including the skin, digestive, lymphatic, urinary and hepato-biliary systems. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Useful for overindulgence of food, alcohol intoxication or hangovers
- Assists in balancing skin that is prone to pimples or acne, and also assists in the healing of suppurations such as boils and abscesses
- Supports weight-loss and detox programs in conjunction with a balanced diet (and helps in the treatment of cellulite)
- Neutralises excess acid and supports the function of the kidneys, liver, pancreas and lymphatic system
- Excellent tonic for those with metabolic syndrome or diabetes
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Ingredients in Pure Synergy Tissue Salts: D6 Biochemic trit of Kali Sulph, Nat Phos, Calc Sulph, Silicea, Nat Sulph.
Caution: Not suitable for those who have implants or prosthetics
How to use Pure Synergy Tissue Salts
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.