Silicea Tissue Salts 12 (Rejuvenate) | AllisOne
Silicea Tissue Salts
Silicea Tissue Salts (180 tablets) strengthens, cleanses and conditions the connective tissues. It rejuvenates, strengthens and beautifies the skin, hair and nails, helping to achieve beauty from the inside out! Silicea is also very helpful in stress management and promotes well-being and tranquility. Suitable for babies, kids, adults and even animals!
- Facilitates the body's natural healing processes, and where necessary assists the body to remove foreign material that the body naturally would seek to eliminate
- Prevents premature ageing, wrinkles, crow's feet, receding hairline, balding and sunken eyes
- Cleanses the skin of boils, abscesses, styes, pimples, scar tissue and keloids
- Has an insulating effect in the nervous system - effective in calming aggression, temper outbursts, irritability, nail biting and oversensitivity
- Reduces involuntary twitching of eyes or muscles
- Lactose and sugar-free (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
Did you know? Silicea tissue salts help to treat adrenal fatigue and remove excess cortisol from the system.
Ingredients in Silicea: D6 Biochemic trit of Silicea
Caution: Not suitable for those who have implants or prosthetics
How to use Silicea
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to the following dosage:
- Adults and kids: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies and toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed and added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside
- Horses: Three tablets twice daily (may be given by hand, most horses love them and eat them like a treat)
- Large and medium dogs: One tablet twice daily
- Small dogs and cats: One tablet daily - crush and sprinkle on food
- Birds and other smaller animals: Crush one tablet daily and add to water
Why we love AllisOne Tissue Salts
AllisOne Biochemic Tissue Salts are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, using a modern sugar-free and lactose-free base and no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, suitable for everyone including low glycaemic eaters, slimmers, diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and children. Animals also benefit from tissue salts just as much as people do!
AllisOne Tissue Salts are manufactured locally in South Africa, keeping your carbon footprint down and helping to preserve our planet.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.