Insect-Repellent Pet Spray | Pannatural Pets
A natural, non-toxic and safe insect repellent spray to protect dogs and horses (250ml)
Natural insect repellent for biting and flying insects (ticks, fleas, flies and mosquitoes)
- Perfect for use before, during, and after walking, hunting trips, camping trips, day hikes, or wilderness events.
- Can also be sprayed on bedding or on your own clothing!
- Pleasant, refreshing spray will make it even nicer to snuggle up to your favourite furry friend!
- 100% natural earth-friendly ingredients. Will not kill bees!
- Safe enough to use on humans too!
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Pure essential oils of Citronella, Lavender, Rose Geranium and Khakibos (Tagetes Minuta) with Aqua and Vegetable Glycerin
How to Use
(NB - Not for use on cats!) For use on dogs, horses and humans (not cats!). Shake this spray well before using. Spray all over your pet or onto affected areas and rub down into the skin and fur. Apply enough sprays to provide adequate coverage: on back, underside, legs, back of neck, base of tail and outside ears (avoiding eye and mouth areas). Re-apply when scent disappears. For complete protection, spray onto their bedding too. Don’t forget to reward with a treat! Avoid contact with eyes. If product accidentally gets into the eye, flush with water. If irritation persists contact a veterinarian. Store in a dark, cool place.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.