Insect Bite Balm (50g) | BabyNature
Baby Balms That Soothe Itchy Bumps And Bites
This natural Baby Balm for insect bites helps to calm and soothe irritated and itchy skin, so that your little one can find some comfort and relief! A fantastically soothing after bite balm that uses a luxury Shea butter and essential oil combo for winning results!
- Naturally helps to heal and soothe irritated bites, urticaria and itchy patches caused by insect bites
- Easy-to-apply after bite balm that sinks deep into the skin for all-day and night relief
- Provides fast relief to itching skin
- 100% natural ingredients, no additives, no artificial preservatives, no 'nasties'
Ingredients: Shea butter, essential oils of Lavender, Frankincense and Lemon
Natural Baby Balm For Bug Bites Is A Must-Have In Your Medicine Chest
Did you know? Mosquitos are attracted to heat, making your warm, snuggly baby an easy target!
Our baby balms for insect bites are extremely handy when traveling, going to outdoor kids' parties and picnics, or the play park. Our natural baby balm is made with only the finest ingredients, making it the perfect choice as an after bite balm for small babies.
Since prevention is always better than cure, here are some tips on how to you can try and avoid your little one from being bitten:
- Avoid areas that attract flying insects
- Dress your baby in socks or closed shoes
- Dress your baby in neutral coloured clothing
- Avoid applying scented or perfumed products on your baby
- Put mosquito netting over prams, baby carriers and cribs
- Use a natural repellent, such as BabyNature No Bugs Insect Repellent
After Bite Balm: How To Use
Apply to the itchy area as needed. For external use only.
Note: Keep all products out of reach of children.
Why We Love BabyNature
Bringing you Mother Nature's loving touch! BabyNature offers a wide range of premium baby care essentials, toiletries and remedies. Staying true to their name and ethos, each product has been formulated with love and care for our precious little ones. You won't find a single nasty ingredient in this baby care range!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.