Big Tree Warburgia: Natural Antibiotic & UTI Treatment
Warburgia - Natural African Antibiotic Alternative (60 veggie tablets)
- Warburgia has a long history of use in African Traditional Medicine
- An effective treatment for cystitis and bladder infections and an excellent natural antibiotic in general
- Also used as a natural treatment for headaches & respiratory infections such as coughs, chest congestion (being an excellent expectorant) and bronchial infections, as well as sinusitis
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly (veggie tablets)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love Big Tree Nutraceuticals
Big Tree Nutraceutical is a dedicated herbal medicines company that specialises in high value, efficacious ethnobotanical products that are drawn from the healing traditions of Africa. They are continually researching indigenous African medicinal plants with a long history of safety and efficacy with the intention of making this traditional wisdom available, in an ethical and respectful way, to the modern Western culture.
Big Tree Warburgia comes from the bark of the Pepperbark tree and is the most valuable and well known of the natural African antimicrobials. Both the bark and leaves have been used, equally successfully, for centuries. Warburgia has traditionally been used to treat yeast infections (such as Candida albicans - the cause of oral, oesophageal and vaginal thrush), as well as all kinds of fungal, bacterial (including Escherichia coli), parasitic and protozoal infections.
In addition, Warburgia has traditionally found use as an aphrodisiac, in treating malaria, mouth and gastric ulcers, dermatological disorders, rheumatism, various sexually transmitted diseases, constipation and, due to it's general analgesic qualities, even toothache!
BigTree Warburgia Tablets contain: 100% pure Warburgia salutarus 100mg
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Potato starch, Silicone dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
Directions for use
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.