Calm Down! Smelling Salts (25g) | Pure Indigenous
[25g] Don't let your nerves get the best of you. Pure Indigenous Calm Down! Smelling Salts combines 2 of the most fragrant indigenous oils to calm and soothe naturally.
- When you're feeling jittery and flustered, simply hold these smelling salts 10cm from your nose - instant relief!
- Combines ancient Kalahari salt with a blend of indigenous essential oils
- Cape Chamomile for it's amazing calming properties (soothes nerves)
- Rose Geranium to impart a feeling of relaxation and peace
- Kouga Snowbush (wonderful to alleviate tension brought on by anxiety)
Did you know? Indigenous peoples of Africa use Kouga Snowbush as a soft sleep-inducing herb. The oils of this ingredient are amazingly soothing when inhaled in smelling salts, and impart a feeling of floating on a cloud.
Kalahari Coarse salt, Cape Rose Geranium, Cape Chamomile
How to use
When you're feeling jittery and flustered, simply hold these smelling salts 10cm from your nose. Move the bottle backwards and forwards to elicit the fragrance into the air. May also be dissolved in warm water and placed in a small bowl next to your bed.
Note: Not for use during pregnancy. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Why we love Pure Indigenous
This range of pure, indigenous products are inspired by the many healing plants unique to Southern Africa. We love that they support local.. local plants, local growers and local communities. The dedicated team of women behind this brand are committed to bringing us the healing practices and rituals of the indigenous people - to bring harmony and health into our homes.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.