Hemp Seed Oil for Pets (200ml) | Devoted By Nature
Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil For Dogs And Cats
Looking for a great all-round supplement for your pet? Our Hemp Seed Supplement for pets contains 100% Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil - recommended for pet joint and skin health, mood and digestive issues. All Devoted By Nature pet supplements, including our Hemp Seed Supplement for pets, are chemical-free and made from only the finest ingredients!
- Assists with pet joint maintenance, inflammation and ease of movement
- Promotes skin and coat health
- Eases symptoms of itchy skin, digestive disorders, kidney disorders and heart conditions
- Encourages a balanced mood and assists with anxiety, irritability and antisocial behaviour
- No harsh fillers, additives or preservatives
Ingredients: 100% Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
Support Your Pet's Health With Our Hemp Seed Supplement For Pets
Did you know? Hemp Seed Oil is a great remedy to prevent and lower cholesterol, ultimately lowering chances of heart disease or stroke! This supplement is jam-packed with essential nutrients to improve your pet's health in many ways.
The secret to the health benefits of Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil is the perfect balance of Omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins!
How To Use
The oil may be added to food as a nutritional supplement or used on the skin for moisturizing or healing purposes when needed.
- Cats and small dogs: ½ - 1 teaspoon (2.5 – 5 ml)
- Medium dogs: One teaspoon daily. (5 ml)
- Large dogs: One to three teaspoons (5 – 15 ml)
Note: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Why We Love Devoted By Nature Pet Supplements
We love that Devoted By Nature uses only the finest natural ingredients and stays true to their name, 'devoted to nature'. You won't find any harmful chemicals, nor additives in Devoted By Nature pet supplements - nor anything which may harm or irritate your pet's skin or system. We adore their products, and their commitment to animals and the planet.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.