Detox Combo: Detox Drops + Pure Synergy (SAVE 10%)
Detox & Slimming Combo
Looking for a natural, effective way to detox and cleanse your body? Combining Pure Synergy Tissue Salts with Detox Drops aids toxin elimination, breaking down of fats, improving metabolism and slimming down - safely! Purchase these 2 items and save 10% today.
Detox Drops (50 ml)
- Helps your body eliminate toxins while assisting the breakdown of dietary fat
- Increases energy and stamina, while reducing fatigue, brain fog, pain and headaches caused by toxin buildup
Pure Synergy (180 tabs)
- Excellent liver and kidney detox tonic that helps to boost your vitality, helping you break free from fatigue and embrace an energized, vibrant lifestyle
- Helps to prevent and treat pimples, acne, boils, and abscesses and assists in coping with metabolic changes during menopause
Ingredients used in Detox Drops: Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Pelargonium reniforme
Ingredients used in Pure Synergy : Kali Sulph D6, Nat Phos D6, Calc Sulph D6, Silicea D6, Nat Sulph D6
How to use
Take 15 drops in app. 1/4 glass water three times daily for 6 weeks. Follow up with a 5 day course every three months or whenever your system feels sluggish and rundown.
NB: Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day while taking Detox Drops. If you do not drink enough water, you will become dehydrated and your body will not be able to flush out the toxins effectively.
Caution: Fennel and Dandelion should not be used in conjunction with any other diuretic medication such as Lasix or hydro-chlorothiazide. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.