Endo-Ex - natural treatment of endometriosis
Natural remedy assists in the treatment of endometriosis (50 ml)
- Addresses the underlying cause of endometriosis
- Decreases pelvic inflammation associated with endometriosis
- Strengthens liver functioning & protects against environmental pollutants
- Reduces menstrual pain and cramps
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
- Prevents diminished fertility in women with endometriosis
- Locally manufactured to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
What is Endometriosis?
The endometrium is a special type of tissue that usually lines the inner walls of a woman’s uterus. Sometimes endometrium migrates and becomes implanted in other areas within the pelvis. In women with endometriosis there may be endometrial tissue on the fallopian tubes, the ovaries or anywhere else on the lining of the pelvis- these are all places endometrial tissue is not meant to be.
During a woman’s normal menstrual cycle the endometrium within the uterus becomes thickened and prepared for the possibility of conception and pregnancy. This occurs under the influence of hormones in the blood stream. If conception does not occur, the hormone levels decrease and the endometrium comes away from the wall of the uterus and is shed through the vagina - what we know as menstruation or our monthly period.
In women with endometriosis, the same process occurs but the extra endometrial tissue in various sites around the pelvis reacts in the same way to hormonal changes in the bloodstream. This means the misplaced endometrium thickens and breaks down as normal but then has nowhere to exit the body and becomes trapped. This can lead to inflammation and pain in the surrounding tissue and, in the long term, can form cysts and scar tissue.
Conventional treatment for endometriosis is based on prescription medications or surgery depending on the severity of the condition and whether the woman wants to fall pregnant.
The Natural Way: How can Endo-Ex help?
By treating the underlying cause of the endometriosis - namely a poorly functioning liver and hormonal imbalance, Traditional Chinese Medicine has the potential to cure the condition and prevent future recurrence rather than just suppressing the symptoms and outcomes as is the case with conventional medicine.
The herbal ingredients used in traditional Oriental treatment of endometriosis work holistically by fundamentally changing the functioning of the liver and female reproductive system. In order to do this, the treatment must be continued regularly for a regimen of several months. Medicinal herbs in general take longer than allopathic medicines to show their effectiveness, but the patience and persistence required is usually worth the safer, superior and often permanent results achieved.
Endo-Ex is a safe and effective natural remedy for treating endometriosis. Containing herbs known for their liver strengthening and hormone-balancing properties in concentrated tincture form, Endo-Ex offers a healthy and potentially permanent solution to stubborn and painful endometriosis, without the risks of side effects often associated with conventional medicine and surgery.
The 100% natural herbal and homeopathic ingredients of Endo-Ex are:Vitex agnus-castus, Angelica senensis (Don Quai), Silybum marianus (Milk Thistle), Dioscorea villosa (Chinese Yam), Viburnum opulus (30C), Ethanol (natural preservative)
How has Endo-Ex helped others?
'After having had endometriosis since my teens I was tired of the awful monthly pains and was not interested in using oral contraceptives as my doctor suggested because I am keen to fall pregnant in the near future. I decided to try your Endo-Ex and it has really helped me. The dreadful pains every month have subsided considerably and these days I don’t feel completely useless and miserable when I get my period.' - Kerryn
'My husband and I have been trying to conceive for more than a year and it just wasn’t happening for us. After extensive testing I was told that I have endometriosis and this was why I was battling to fall pregnant. I went through two traumatic and expensive attempts at IVF before I decided to give the natural route a shot. After 6 months of using Endo-Ex I fell pregnant. We were both flabbergasted and thrilled! I have (Feelgood Health) to thank for this miracle and don’t think you will ever understand how grateful I am.' – Andrea
How do I use Endo-Ex?
Take 10 - 15 drops in 1/4 cup water three times daily. Continue for at least 6 months or longer should this be necessary.
Please consult your medical practitioner should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing is not yet established.
Feelgood Health Tips!
- Don’t ignore severe menstrual symptoms as normal or “part of life”. The symptoms of endometriosis can be debilitating and negatively affect your whole life, even your emotional wellbeing. Left untreated endometriosis may also worsen and lead to complications.
- Take regular exercise - apart from all the other health benefits, exercise will strengthen your liver as well as keep estrogen levels balanced.
- Avoid prescription drugs especially hormonal medications, pain killers and NSAID’s.
- When buying meat or fish, try and buy from organic sources known to come from farms which follow organic farming methods, without the use of antibiotics, growth hormones and artificial pesticides, all of which can contribute to hormone imbalance. Make sure that eggs and poultry come from farms which feed whole grain to their birds and no animal derived food.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.