Epi-Still - Effective natural remedy for epilepsy and seizure disorders
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
Natural treatment for epilepsy & seizure disorders
- Relieves seizure symptoms, including generalized (grand mal) and absence (petit mal) seizures
- Limits after-effects of seizures such as drowsiness and confusion
- Prevents and reduces the frequency and severity of seizures
- Prevents over-stimulation of the nervous system
- Regulates blood pressure and reduces fever
- Safe for children & adults
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What is the conventional treatment for epilepsy or seizures?
Treatment for seizures will be directed at the underlying cause or disease in cases where this is known. Anti-epileptic drugs are used to prevent seizures which are severe or occur frequently. These drugs - also called anticonvulsants - are known to decrease the incidence of seizures as well as the severity. Certain of these drugs are useful in the acute or emergency situation of a seizure, but most are more commonly used on a day-to-day, prophylactic basis.
Unfortunately there is no single, ideal anticonvulsant drug that can completely prevent seizures in all people. In fact, many people with epilepsy have to use a combination of drugs in order to adequately control their condition in the long-term.
These mechanisms have varying success rates but can often - especially when used in combination - control epilepsy very effectively once an appropriate dose has been established and a stable blood level reached.
As with most prescription medications, no anticonvulsant drugs are without side-effects. The most commonly reported adverse effects for these drugs include problems with coordination like dizziness, clumsiness, trembling and stuttering, changes in behavior, confusion and depression, appetite and weight changes, skin reactions, digestive discomfort and even hair loss. The major long-term danger of anti-convulsants is the risk of irreversible liver damage. Different classes of drugs cause different side-effects though there are a number of overlaps. This means that, while using a combination of drugs can improve effectiveness, it will also increase the chance of side-effects.
The Natural Way: How can Epi-Still help?
Epi-Still is a safe and effective natural remedy for treating epilepsy & seizure disorders. This natural remedy contains a combination of herbal & homeopathic remedies known for their anti-convulsant as well as their calming & liver-protective properties. Due to the high safety profile of all the ingredients, Epi-Still will not cause any side-effects or damage to the organs like so many synthetic medications do.
Epi-Still can be used effectively in isolation for people who are not currently using prescription medications or can be taken in combination with anticonvulsant medications to improve their effectiveness as well as to allow for lower dosages and subsequently fewer side-effects.
The 100% natural herbal and homeopathic ingredients of Epi-Still are:
- Passiflora (Passionflower) is a herb used widely for anxiety and stress and is also useful for calming an overstimulated nervous system. Passiflora is effective in both the prevention and treatment of seizures, especially when stress is a precipitating factor.
- Scuttelaria laterifolia (Skullcap) is a well-known calmative and antispasmodic herb and will help to reduce over-stimulation that can lead to seizure occurrence. Also helpful in lowering fever and regulating blood pressure.
- Cuprum metallicum (30C) is a homeopathic ingredient which is recommended for the control of seizures and also addresses post-ictal drowsiness, mental dullness and vomiting.
- Cicuta virosa (30C) is another homeopathic remedy which has proven results in treating seizures, especially those characterized by rigidity and/or jerking movements. This remedy is also often prescribed to relieve breathing difficulties and hypersalivation and to address the decreased level of consciousness associated with seizures.
How has Epi-Still helped others?
I have been on Phenobarbitol since being diagnosed with epilepsy in my teens. Several months ago I decided to look into less harmful treatments for my condition and discovered your site and natural remedy for epilepsy. After a few weeks of using Epi-Still my doctor lowered my dosage of Phenobarbitol without incident. Six weeks later he decreased my dosage further to the lowest dosage I have ever taken. I don’t want to jinx it but have to share with you that after three months at this all-time low dose of my Phenobarbitol, I have not had a seizure. Thank you for providing a safe and natural alternative that really works!' - Janine D.
'My daughter had her first seizure last year and although she does not experience grand mal seizures which are obviously more traumatic, it was still worrying for me. She was not put on medication immediately as it was the first incident of its kind but in the subsequent months she had three more similar episodes. After hearing the side-effects that the prescription medications can cause, I spoke to our doctor about giving Katie your natural remedy for seizures. She was sceptical but agreed to a trial and we have all been thrilled and surprised at the results. About 10 days after beginning the remedy Katie did have a seizure but it was much milder than previously and she recovered far more quickly. Since that day she hasn’t had any further seizures- and that was 7 months ago. Epi-Still is even better than we had hoped!' – Terri, Dan and Katie
How do I use Epi-Still?
Epi-Still comes in a convenient tincture (drop) form and is available in 50 ml bottles.
Adults and Teenagers: 15 - 20 drops in approximately 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily. An additional dose may be taken at the first warning signs of acute symptoms.
Children: One drop per age year of the child diluted in ¼ cup of water or juice three times daily.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Please consult your doctor before making any changes in current medication.
Feelgood Health Tips!
- Concurrent use with Triple Complex Nerve Tonic is highly recommended to improve the health & functioning of the entire nervous system.
- For people currently using prescription anti-convulsants, we also recommend our Liver Thrive in order to protect the liver from the harmful side effects of the prescription drugs.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.