Fertile XY - Herbal fertility remedy for men improves sperm count
Herbal fertility remedy for male reproductive health
- Improves the functioning of male sexual organs (prostate, seminal vesicles, testes, penis)
- Increases sperm production
- Improves sperm motility and health
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Counteracts the effects of free radicals on sperm health
- Increases sex drive, strengthens erections and encourages greater sexual pleasure
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
All about male fertility
In order for a man to be fertile, he needs to produce mature, healthy and mobile sperm in sufficient quantities to ensure the fertilisation of the female egg. Ability to achieve and sustain an erection for long enough to ejaculate and deposit the sperm in the female reproductive tract is also important for natural conception. Although there may be many causes of male infertility (genetic causes, infection, heat, tobacco, drug and alcohol abuse, sperm antibodies, inadequate testosterone production, poor nutrition, stress, scarring of the reproductive tract, some prescription drugs, pesticides and other chemicals and even hormones in meat and the food chain), no cause can be found in approximately 40% of men with fertility problems. This is called ideopathic infertility.
How can Fertile XY help to promote conception?
Phyto-therapy (herbal therapy) has assisted many couples to have the baby that they long for. When treating infertility or even simply using herbal fertility tonics to promote a healthy conception, the remedies should be taken by both the man and the woman for maximum results.
Fertile XY is formulated especially for men as a herbal fertility tonic. When a couple are trying to fall pregnant, Fertile XY for Men can assist by supporting male reproductive health, healthy sperm and testosterone production and a strong sex drive.
No medicine, including herbal medicine, can help if there are structural problems that affect infertility or when infertility is due to serious genetic problems. It is therefore important to consult your doctor in order to find out what is preventing pregnancy. This will ensure that you receive the correct treatment.
For those couples who are eager to conceive, using Fertile XX (for women) and Fertile XY together will optimise reproductive health and promote easy and healthy conception. If you are struggling to conceive, Fertile XX and Fertile XY will help treat the problems that are making it difficult to fall pregnant, ensuring that all systems in the reproductive process are operating normally and therefore increasing the chances of falling pregnant. (Save 10% when you buy Fertile XX and Fertile XY together!)
Fertile XY is formulated according to the principles of Whole Herb Technology, staying true to the Full Spectrum manufacturing principles of herbal medicine. The 100% natural herbal ingredients of Fertile XY are:
- Epimedium grandiflorum, also known as Yin Yang Huo or Horny Goat Weed, is a powerful remedy in Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been used for thousands of years to promote male potency and as an aphrodisiac. Recent research has confirmed that Yin Yang Huo can increase sperm production and stimulate sexual desire.
- Centella Asiatica, also known as Gotu Cola, is well known in Ayurvedic (Indian) and African Traditional Medicine and has a wide range of beneficial effects. Regular use helps to strengthen connective tissue and the cells in the walls of blood vessels, including the seminiferous tubules which manufacture sperm. Improved circulation due to the use of Gotu Cola will ensure adequate blood supply and nutrition to the male organs and also helps to strengthen erections and sexual desire.
- Tribulus terristis, also known as Gokshura, is another important Ayurvedic remedy, which is an excellent tonic for the reproductive system. Gokshura has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for thousands of years as a tonic for the reproductive system, to enhance the health of reproductive organs and to treat infertility. It is also beneficial in the treatment of stress (which can interfere with fertility) due to its calming effect on the nervous system.
How has Fertile XY helped others?
"Feedback: Thank you very much for such amazing products. After two years of trying to get pregnant and last fall being told that the only way we would get pregnant was through IVF, your Fertile XX/XY got us pregnant in 1 1/2 months of taking it. We are extremely happy, blessed and thankful. Thank you!!!" - Judith Rhine
"My husband and I decided to start trying to fall pregnant at the beginning of the year. My sister and my mother always struggled for ages to conceive, so we decided to use herbs to help us along. We found Fertile XX and Fertile XY on the internet and it sounded good so we both began using it, expecting to fall pregnant within about 6 months. Well, we were so surprised to find that I was pregnant after only three months!! During this time, we both noticed that we had more energy and we definitely enjoyed sex more! I am already two months pregnant and feeling fit as a fiddle and we have decided that when we plan our next child, we will definitely use your products again."
"My wife and myself went for tests as she had not fallen pregnant after two years of trying. The tests showed that she was ready to have a baby but my sperm count was very low, which was a big shock for me. I always see a homeopath and he recommended Fertile XY to increase my sperm, which I agreed to because I was feeling bad that I could not give my wife the baby that she wanted so much. I am so happy to report that our first baby is due to be born in January next year. My wife is also very pleased with me!" - Malcolm R.
How do I use Fertile XY?
Fertile XY comes in convenient concentrated drop form which is easy to take.
Dosage: Take 15 - 20 drops in appr. 1/4 glass water or juice three times daily. For maximum effect, use as part of a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise program.
Feelgood Health Tip!
Use Fertile XX (for women) together with Fertile XY (for men) to optimise male and female reproductive health and increase the chances of healthy conception.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.