Flaxseed Headache Compress (Atlantic) | FLAXi
Hand printed 100% cotton headache compress with aromatherapy and beautiful design
Relieve headaches, migraines and tension with this hot/cold flaxseed bag. Also makes an ideal gift!
- Contains a tranquil, holistic aromatherapy oil blend for pain relief, inflammation and stress
- Provides relief by utilising gentle pressure, temperature and weight of the flaxseed filling
- Designed for use as a hot or cold compress (microwavable/chill it in the freezer for a cold compress)
- Migraines react better to a cold compress, while tension headaches respond better to a warm compress
- Inhaling aromatherapeutic oils trigger positive healing responses to the brain and body
- Bag made from 100% natural cotton, hand-crafted in South Africa
- Filled with food-grade Flaxseed
This bag contains
Flaxseed, peppermint, spearmint, lavender, basil, mandarin
How to use
Hot therapy: Heat the compress in microwave for 30 second increments until it feels warm. Apply to the back of the neck or forehead to relax the affected muscles and relieve the headache. Increases blood flow to alleviate muscle tension in the jaw, face or neck.
Cold therapy: Place the compress in a sealed bag, inside the freezer, until it feels cold. Apply to the forehead, touching the temples or the other affected area. Slows blood flow to decrease inflammation and nerve conduction, all of which helps to reduce headache pain.
Find a quiet room to lay down. Place the FLAXi Headache Compress to the affected area/s. Effective with a hot, cold or room temperature compress.
- To clean your FLAXi Headache Compress, gently dab the bag with a damp sponge. Do not wash or immerse in water!
- Store your FLAXi Headache Compress in a sealed container, to preserve the fragrance.
- Over time, the natural fragrance of your FLAXi Headache Compress will diminish. To renew its therapeutic fragrance, spritz with FLAXi Headache Mist.
- Replace your FLAXi Headache Compress every year or so.
Caution: Should your FLAXi Headache Compress get burned in the microwave, dispose of it. Avoid using during pregnancy or breastfeeding.