Gogga Insect Repellent - Fresh smelling & Environmentally Friendly!
Keeps insects away while being kind to both you and the environment! 100 ml
- Keeps insects, especially mosquitoes and flies, at bay
- Take with you on your camping trips or use indoors
- Leaves your space with a fresh aroma
- Not harmful to you, to insects or the environment
- 100% non-toxic natural ingredients, including local South African essential oils
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
African Bluegrass (Cymbopogon Validus), Cape May (Coleonema Album), Rose Geranium, Lavender (Lavendula Angustifolia), Lemon Eucalyptus (Corymbia Citriodora), Wormwood (Artemisia Afra), with Aqua , Polysorbate 20 & 60, Sorbitan Mono Saturate
Directions for use
Shake the bottle well before spraying on your clothes, bedding, in your home or as required.
Why we love Pure Indigenous
The Pure Indigenous team are passionate about nature, plants and especially essential oils, but mostly they love Africa and its huge natural and cultural diversity.
Their ranges have been inspired by the many healing plants unique to South Africa used for centuries by indigenous people in their healing practices and rituals to bring harmony to their homes, health and family.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness