Inala Health Hoodia (60 Veg Capsules)
Known as one of the wonder plants of the twenty-first century, Hoodia (Bitter Gaap / Khobab) is highly sought-after for its appetite suppressing properties. Indigenous southern African people were known to eat small pieces of hoodia stems to suppress hunger during long hunts. They also used it to give them extra stamina and energy when undertaking long journeys!
- Naturally reduces hunger and thirst, and in turn helps weight-loss efforts
- Stimulates feelings of fullness
- Prevents unnecessary snacking or binge eating
- Assists in the replenishment of energy, minerals and trace elements
- Helps to stabilise blood sugar levels
- Boosts energy and enhances mood
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly (veggie capsule)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% pure hoodia gordonii (450mg per capsule) in vegetable capsule.
Directions for use
1 - 2 capsules twice daily.
Caution: Not intended for children or for those within normal weight range. Safety during pregnancy/breastfeeding has not been established. Not recommended for those with high blood pressure.
Why we love Inala Health
Inala Health is a South African company that celebrates the abundance of medicinal herbs traditionally used in Africa. Due to the negative influence of colonialism and Westernisation, the importance and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine has been ignored in favour of Western and Chinese herbal medicine.
Inala means 'abundance' and it is true that growing conditions and diversity of plant kingdoms in Africa far surpass what can be found in other countries. It is the mission of Inala Health to bring the strength and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine onto the mainstream market in a sustainable way, to take its rightful place!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.