Inala Health Hypoxis (60 Veg Capsules)
Hypoxis (Inkomfe / African Potato) has long been used in African healing for a range of conditions including immunity, urinary tract infections, prostate health and more. It's believed to contain nutrient values of 50 000 times greater than modern vegetables!
- Traditionally used to combat internal parasites (worms), inflammation, ‘bad blood’ (in diabetes) and more
- Contains potent anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties
- Antiviral properties assists in the treatment of infections, such as urinary tract infections, flu, colds and more
- Also used to treat prostate hypertrophy and testicular tumors
- Reduces high blood pressure, anxiety, tension and depression
- It is believed to be beneficial in the treatment of HIV/Aids, cancer and Tuberculosis
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly (veggie capsule)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% pure Hypoxis hemerocallidea (450mg per capsule) in vegetable capsule
Directions for use
Children over 12 years old: 1 capsule twice daily.
Adults: 2 capsules twice daily.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.
Why we love Inala Health
Inala Health is a South African company that celebrates the abundance of medicinal herbs traditionally used in Africa. Due to the negative influence of colonialism and Westernisation, the importance and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine has been ignored in favour of Western and Chinese herbal medicine.
Inala means 'abundance' and it is true that growing conditions and diversity of plant kingdoms in Africa far surpass what can be found in other countries. It is the mission of Inala Health to bring the strength and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine onto the mainstream market in a sustainable way, to take its rightful place!