Inala Health Sceletium (60 Veg Capsules)
Sceletium (Kougoud / Kanna) has long been used in African healing as an effective mood enhancer and balancer. If you're looking to balance your mood without prescription drugs, Sceletium can help!
- Elevates mood, acts as a natural anti-depressant and decreases anxiety, stress and tension
- Useful as a drug and alcohol withdrawal aid (successfully reduces addictive cravings particularly with regard to nicotine and also lessens the withdrawal effects of alcohol and other addictive drugs)
- Enhances the immune response and acts as an adaptogen (similar in action to the Chinese herb Astragalus membranaceous)
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly (veggie capsule)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
100% pure Sceletium tortuosum (450mg per capsule)
Directions for use
Children over 12 years old: 1 capsule twice daily.
Adults: 2 capsules twice daily.
Contraindications and Side Effects
People taking any psychiatric drugs (including all anti-anxiety drugs, sedatives, hypnotics, anti-psychotics and antidepressants, including MAO inhibitors, and particularly SSRI's) are advised to not take Sceletium-containing products.
Please consult your health care professional before replacing any pharmaceutical antidepressant with Sceletium. When used at the recommended dose there are no documented side-effects. In large doses Sceletium can cause euphoria, but this is easily managed by reducing the dose. Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.
Why we love Inala Health
Inala Health is a South African company that celebrates the abundance of medicinal herbs traditionally used in Africa. Due to the negative influence of colonialism and Westernisation, the importance and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine has been ignored in favour of Western and Chinese herbal medicine.
Inala means 'abundance' and it is true that growing conditions and diversity of plant kingdoms in Africa far surpass what can be found in other countries. It is the mission of Inala Health to bring the strength and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine onto the mainstream market in a sustainable way, to take its rightful place!