Inala Health Sutherlandia (60 Veg Capsules)
Sutherlandia (Kankerbossie / Umnwele) is a powerful traditional adaptogen and immune system stimulant, and is one of the most profound and multi-purpose plants in Southern Africa!
- Enhances well-being, immune support and longevity
- Studies indicate significant antioxidant and antiviral activity, making Sutherlandia a powerful adaptogen and immune system modulator, which helps to support cellular and systemic health
- Used for a variety of conditions such as wasting from cancer, TB, HIV/Aids, influenza, chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, asthma, bronchitis, type 2 diabetes, mild to moderate hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, peptic ulcer, gastritis, reflux oesophagitis, hot flushes and irritability in menopause, and herpes
- Sutherlandia functions as an appetite stimulant in wasted patients, but not in healthy people
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly (veggie capsule)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Did you know? In Tswana, Sutherlandia is called 'Phetola' which means “it changes”, indicating that the plant changes the course of many illnesses towards a favorable outcome!
100% pure Sutherlandia frutescens (450mg per capsule) in vegetable capsule
Directions for use
2 capsules twice per day.Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.
Why we love Inala Health
Inala Health is a South African company that celebrates the abundance of medicinal herbs traditionally used in Africa. Due to the negative influence of colonialism and Westernisation, the importance and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine has been ignored in favour of Western and Chinese herbal medicine.
Inala means 'abundance' and it is true that growing conditions and diversity of plant kingdoms in Africa far surpass what can be found in other countries. It is the mission of Inala Health to bring the strength and effectiveness of African Traditional Medicine onto the mainstream market in a sustainable way, to take its rightful place!