KiddieBoost - Natural herbal immune system tonic for children's health
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
Natural antiviral & antibiotic alternative for children
- Naturally strengthens immune functioning in children
- Promotes your child's natural resistance to illness
- Speeds up recovery from illness & helps to restore health
- Helps to break the 'antibiotic cycle' & repeated re-infection
- Reduces risk of infection during the cold and flu season ('creche syndrome')
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Healthy immune systems = Healthy kids!
Your child’s immune system is made up of different cells, substances and organs including the tonsils, lymph nodes and bone marrow. The components of your child’s immune system all work together to protect his/her body against a wide variety of infections.
At birth all healthy infants have the capability to develop antibodies against foreign invaders such as bacteria or viruses. Babies are also born with some antibodies already in place that have been passed from the mother during pregnancy.
Immediately after birth, newborn babies begin to produce their own antibodies as they are exposed to a whole new world outside of the womb. Additional immunity is also passed on through breast milk. As your child grows up, his/her immune system will be affected by many different things in the environment. Exposure to different infections and organisms will stimulate your child’s body to produce new antibodies and strengthen the protective abilities of the immune system. In this respect, some illness and infection is not necessarily a bad thing!
However, there are many factors in your child’s environment that can negatively affect the strength of their immune system. Hazards to a healthy immune system include cigarette smoke and environmental pollution, poor diet and junk food as well as certain drugs like antibiotics and steroids which are commonly used for allergies in children. Once established, it is not easy to break the antibiotic cycle in susceptible children!
Children who attend kindergarten, day-care or aftercare are exposed to a wide variety of infections and easily-spread illnesses on a daily basis. This can put your child at increased risk of falling ill. Keeping your child’s immune system strong and healthy is therefore particularly important.
Some children may be prone to recurrent infections (often called 'creche syndrome) and the ears, tonsils or chest are most affected. Each new infection seems to weaken the immune system and exposes affected children to yet another virus or secondary infection. To some parents, life with young children just seems to go from one round of antibiotics to another with the doctor's rooms somehow feeling even more familiar than home! Keeping children's immune systems in peak condition will help to prevent these infections from returning over and over again.
The natural way
There are several steps that you can take to strengthen your child’s immune system and keep it healthy.
- Feed your child a healthy diet that contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients from each food group.
- Encourage little ones to drink plenty of fresh water and eliminate caffeinated and carbonated beverages from their diet.
- Regular exercise is great way to combat infection and illness. Keep active, get rid of excess energy and uplift mood and spirit.
- Make sure your child gets enough sleep every night to keep the immune system in tip-top shape.
- In addition, it is also very important that you teach your child good hygiene habits such as washing his or her hands before eating, after using the bathroom and playing with pets.
How can KiddieBoost help?
KiddieBoost contains the following carefully chosen herbal medicines from the natural medicine traditions of Native America, China, Greece & India, bringing together four highly esteemed and effective remedies from these cultures into one tonic. KiddieBoost is a 100% safe and natural formula, containing carefully selected herbal ingredients known for their tonic and strengthening effect on the immune system. This natural immune system tonic for children comes in a convenient concentrated drop formula that is easy to administer to children. It has been specifically formulated to optimise the functioning of the immune system in children from the age of 12 months.
KiddieBoost can be used in the following ways:
- To assist children with colds, 'flu or other infections recover more quickly and more easily without resorting to antibiotics
- To assist with recuperation after illness to get your child's health back up to par
- As a tonic when your child appears 'run down'
- As a preventative immune booster before and during the cold and flu season or to help protect your child against infection while traveling.
Like all Feelgood Health products, Natural Kids KiddieBoost has been developed with care by our practising Clinical Psychologist, is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children s’ remedies.
KiddieBoost contains the following carefully chosen herbal medicines from the natural medicine traditions of Native America, China, Ancient Rome and Greece & India, bringing together four highly esteemed and effective remedies from these cultures into one tonic:
- Echinacea purpurea - This Native American herb has become famous for its antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties and is an excellent immune system tonic. Echinacea boosts the body’s immunity by stimulating production of immune cells. Research has shown that Echinacea can help to speed up recovery from infections like colds & 'flu as well as other viral infections such as shingles & herpes
- Astragalus membranaceous is a potent Traditional Chinese remedy, also called 'huang qi', and has a variety of benefits as an immune boosting, convalescent and rejuvenating tonic. Astragalus is an ideal remedy for anyone prone to recurrent infections, such as the common cold, as it is able to increase the body’s resistance and boost the body’s immune response to illness.
- Inula helenium - Associated with Helen of Troy by legend, this immune boosting herb has been used since the days of the Roman poet Horace. It is very effective as a respiratory tonic and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Withania somnifera - This herb is also called 'Indian ginseng' and is one of the most important of the Ayurvedic tonic and anti-oxidant herbs. Withania not only stimulates and boosts the immune system and the body’s immune response, but also decreases inflammation. It is highly regarded as a convalescent tonic as it assists with recovery, energy and stamina.
How has KiddieBoost helped others?
“By this time of the year my children have usually had at least 2 or 3 colds each (they are both in day care aged 2 and 4 years) but so far nothing!!! The only thing I can put it down to is KiddieBoost as I haven’t changed anything else except to start giving it to them 3 months ago. So thank you for a great product.” - Nicole J.
“Kiddie Boost has saved me from insanity and poverty. It has really helped my daughter, who is prone to regular chest and throat infections, so less time off work for me and less doctors bills to pay.” - SW
I have been battling with my baby girl who seems to catch one cold after another and then can never sleep properly because of her blocked nose. Since I started KiddieBoost things are so much better and we are finally getting some sleep. A much happier family now thanks to you!!”
- Pippa Dean
How do I use KiddieBoost?
Use KiddieBoost for three weeks just before winter. A 10 day booster course is recommended every few months or if your child becomes ill. KiddieBoost is also an excellent convalescent tonic for children with a variety of viral or bacterial infections or for children who have become immune compromised for any reason.
Use one drop per age year of the child in approx. 1/4 glass of water or juice. Repeat two to three times daily.
Not recommended for children under one year old unless under medical supervision.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.