MellowPause - Natural menopause remedy for hot flashes
Herbal help for menopausal hot flashes
- Reduces hot flashes & night sweats
- Helps with insomnia
- Supports balanced mood and reduces moodiness
- Soothes restlessness and irritability
- Improves skin health & prevents menopausal acne
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
The natural way
Dealing with menopause is best accomplished via a holistic approach, comprising of a combination of diet, healthy lifestyle and alternative or natural treatments. However, many doctors are too quick to prescribe radical treatments such as synthetic Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) without fully educating their patients on the risks and side effects associated with the treatment. Recent studies have strongly suggested a link between synthetic HRT and cancer. It is therefore advisable that all women consider alternative methods of managing menopausal symptoms, before embarking on conventional HRT. There are many effective natural remedies as well as lifestyle changes that can result in improved systemic health and reduced symptoms of menopause.
Healthy transition during menopause can be assisted in a variety of ways, especially by maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle. Avoid foods high in salt and fat, eat plenty of fresh fruit and salads, drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and stay away from the coffee! Follow a regular exercise routine and make sure that you take time to relax and 'chill' every day.
How can MellowPause help?
MellowPause is a proven herbal compound formula, clinically developed, and pharmaceutically manufactured. It provides natural remedies that work and eliminate the need to endure the risks and side effects of HRT. Remember, menopause is a transitional stage and not an illness and is therefore best treated in a healthy and supportive way. Conventional HRT should only be used as a last resort in very severe cases.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) is a relaxing nerve tonic and has been used over the ages as a remedy for female gynaecological problems. Recent clinical studies done in Germany have confirmed that Cimicifuga is strongly estrogenic and that it is effective in relieving menopausal symptoms. It has as its main constituents triterpene glycosides, cinnamic acid derivatives, chromone, isoflavones, tannins and salicylic acid.
- Pulsatilla Vulgaris (Pasque Flower) is an important nerve relaxant and mild sedative, which is also a soothing analgesic for the female reproductive organs. Pulsatilla has also been used by patients trying to recover from dependence on benzodiazepine tranquillizers.
How has MellowPause helped others?
"I was very depressed and my moods were up one day and down the next. When I went to my doctor she said that I was starting to go through the menopause even though I was only 41 years old. She told me about this remedy and I tried it. I take it every day and I feel fine - not moody anymore, thank goodness!" - Belle
"I have been taking your recommended herbs, Dong Quai, MellowPause and Femalite for a couple of months. I do have to tell you that all of my symptoms have totally disappeared. I probably started your course about last week of May. My sister is actually a Homeopath practicing in London and I will be visiting her in September and I can't wait to share my news with her! Thank you." - Clare L.
"I used to wake up at night absolutely drenched in sweat! I've been taking Dong Quai and MellowPause for about two months now and I can really see the difference. I am not sweating at night anymore and I feel much calmer." - Molly
My hot flushes were so bad that I avoided speaking to anyone at work and I did not dare even drink a glass of wine! I just felt like a walking pressure cooker :-( With Mellowpause and Don Quai my hot flushes have practically disappeared and when I do have one then I am the only one who notices (believe me EVERYONE noticed before because I literally turned into a sweating beetroot!). I can't thank you enough!' - Deidre
How do I use MellowPause?
MellowPause comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
10 to 15 drops in a 1/4 glass of water three times daily or as prescribed. Recommended for use along with Don Quai as a hormonal tonic for the female reproductive system
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established. Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.