Pet Hemp Combo: Paw/Nose Balm + Supplement (SAVE 10%)
Harness hemp in this nourishing duo for your cat or dog! Hempy Paw and Nose Balm + Hemp Seed Supplement gets to work using deeply soothing and healing properties for delicate areas, while the supplement contains 100% Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil - recommended for pet joint health, mood, skin health and digestive issues!
- Hempy Balm (safe to lick off) contains a premium blend of pure hemp oil, shea butter, coconut oil, calendula and beeswax to nourish, heal and protect the most sensitive areas (delicate noses, soft pads and elbows)
- Balm provides healing for hot spots, wounds, itchiness, irritations, cracked skin, insect bites - great in harsh winter and summer conditions (great to apply for before walks and outdoor activities)
- A fabulous Hemp Supplement that assists with pet joint maintenance, inflammation and ease of movement - great for pet skin and coat health (say hello to a shiny, glossy coat!)
- Supplement eases symptoms of itchy skin, digestive disorders, kidney disorders and heart conditions and encourages a balanced mood and assists with anxiety, irritability and antisocial behaviour
Both these products contain NO harsh fillers, additives or preservatives and ONLY natural ingredients
Did you know? Beeswax has been used since ancient times as a natural lubricant and sealant, due to the wonderful properties of sealing in moisture naturally!
Hempy Paw & Nose Balm (50ml)
Pure Hemp Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Calendula, Beeswax
Hemp Seed Supplement for Pets (200ml)
100% Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
How to use
Hempy Paw & Nose Balm
Apply daily (bedtime is best) for protection and moisturizing of paws, noses, elbows, hot spots or any rough patches. Increase to 2-3 times a day to when in need of extra healing.
Tip: If the balm becomes liquid on hot days, store in the fridge.
Note: Store in a dark, cool place. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Hemp Seed Supplement for Pets
The oil may be added to food as a nutritional supplement or used on the skin for moisturizing or healing purposes when needed.
- Cats and small dogs: ½ - 1 teaspoon (2.5 – 5 ml)
- Medium dogs: One teaspoon daily. (5 ml)
- Large dogs: One to three teaspoons (5 – 15 ml)
Note: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Why we love Devoted by Nature
We love that Devoted By Nature uses only the finest natural ingredients and stays true to their name, 'devoted to nature'. You won't find any harmful chemicals, nor additives in their products - nor anything which may harm or irritate your pet's skin or system. We adore their products, and their commitment to animals and the planet.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.