Pump It Up! Waterless Pet Shampoo | Pannatural Pets
Pump It Up! Waterless Pet Shampoo (220ml) is the answer when your dog or cat does not want to get wet! Extremely handy, this waterless pet foam shampoo cleans and deodorises beautifully, without irritating or drying the skin. No water, no mess!
- Quick and easy, gentle and effective foam shampoo foam for pets, useful for in-between-baths and handy to use anywhere, anytime
- Great to use during colder weather or for pets who don’t like getting a bath
- Leaves your pet's fur shiny and their skin soft, made from a special hypoallergenic formula that's suitable for sensitive skin (pH balanced)
- Will not wash off topical flea treatment
- 100% natural ingredients - contains no parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based ingredients, artificial fragrances, SLS, DEA, synthetic dyes, perfumes or anything that would harm your pet or the environment
Did you know? Dogs and cats love to roll in dirt because the scent of it is aesthetically pleasing to them!
Purified water, renewable coco nut-based cleanser, coco betaine, lauryl glucoside, vegetable glycerin, sweet almond oil, vitamin-E, aloe vera, sodium bicarbonate, natural preservatives (Eocert approved).
How to use
Shake the bottle well and pump foam to the palm of your hand, then rub into a lather onto your pet, addressing all dirty patches. Towel off gently. For best results, brush after using. No water needed!
Can be used daily. Safe for dogs AND cats.
Why we love Natura Pet
You would be horrified to learn about the chemicals that are to be found in most commercial dog shampoos! We know that our pet parents care about the environment and also about the health of their fur kids and that's why we love Natura Pets Pet Shampoos for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and horses. Now you can keep your dog clean and smelling like nature, while promoting skin health AND environmental health too! It just makes sense!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.