Pure Indigenous Imphepho Room Spray
- Refreshing & uplifting spray distilled from the Imphepho plant - a plant widely used in South African indigenous medicine
- Can be used as a room spray OR a body mist, even in the car!
- Cleanses your energy, protects your aura and space
- Free from parabens, sulfates, alcohol or any other artificial chemicals
- Deters insects
- Makes a wonderful gift!
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Imphepho Room Spray is extracted from plants indigenous to South Africa, using the most organic and eco-friendly methods and following ingredients:Aqua (distilled water or deionized water), Imphepho (Helichrysum Odoratissimum)
Directions for use
If you're using the Imphepho Room Spray to cleanse your space, you can give a few sprays to the areas you feel need it - in the home or in your car, for instance. Use as often as you feel necessary to clear out your energy or your home's energy.
You can also use the Imphepho Room Spray as an insect repellent to deter mosquitoes, flies, bed bugs, ants and other creepy crawlies. Use the spray on your mattress, in your cupboards, on the curtains or wherever the insect problem is.
Why we love Pure Indigenous
The Pure Indigenous team are passionate about nature, plants and especially essential oils, but mostly they love Africa and its huge natural and cultural diversity.
Their ranges have been inspired by the many healing plants unique to South Africa used for centuries in African Traditional Medicine by indigenous people in their healing practices and rituals to bring harmony to their homes, health and family.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness