Pure Indigenous Beard Balm (18 g) - For the best beard ever!
Soften & Condition YOUR beard with all-natural ingredients
- 100% natural & indigenous plant-based ingredients to keep your beard soft & conditioned
- Macadamia nut oil helps your beard to grow
- East to use: Simply apply to fingertips and massage into your beard
- Subtly scented with indigenous essential oils
- Earth conscious company with a love of Africa
- Contains NO parabens, SLS, petrochemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances or other chemicals
- Certified organic and plastic free
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Pure Indigenous Beard Balm contains a blend of natural & organic ingredients from the Cape Floral Kingdoms. It is easy to use and will leave your beard, soft, conditioned and easy to manage. This balm is also soothing and smells like a walk on the mountain!
Why we love Pure Indigenous
Pure Indigenous are passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. The founders love of Africa and its natural and cultural diversity inspired the Pure Indigenous range, a unique collection of essential oils that feature healing plants which are native to South Africa and which have been used by for centuries by indigenous South Africans for their healing and well-being properties.
Pure Indigenous are also passionate about reducing their carbon footprint and supporting local communities.
Why should you choose between beauty and ethics when there are wonderful products like Pure Indigenous Beard Balms on the market?
Bees wax, Macadamia oil, Shea butter, Sunflower oil
Essential Oils: African helichrysum, African wormwood, Cape Geranium & Cape Snowbush.
Directions for use
Apply balm to finger tips and massage into your beard to moisturise and condition.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.