Silverlab Colloidal Silver Gel (110ml) - First aid for the skin
Silverlab Ionized Colloidal Silver Gel - Heals cuts, stings & scrapes, soothes eczema & rashes
- A Must-Have for the home first aid box!
- Antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-viral & antibiotic properties
- Heals and soothes the skin, including cuts, scrapes, stings, insect bites & minor burns.
- Soothes & heals rashes, acne pimples, cold sores & eczema
- Quickly heals fever blisters, boils, bedsores, thrush & groin infections (jock itch)
- Safe for use by adults and children & even pets (including flea bite dermatitis)
- Vegan friendly. Contains no sugar, alcohol or preservatives
- Locally made in South Africa
How to use Silverlab Ionized Colloidal Silver Gel
Cleanse the area with Silverlab Colloidal Silver Liquid or similar. Then apply a small amount of Silverlab Gel to the affected area two to three times daily. If necessary, for deeper wounds, apply a dressing or plaster. If a dressing or plaster is used, apply Silverlab Gel less frequently, preferably when you change the dressing or plaster once daily.
Why we love SilverLab
SilverLab is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality ionized colloidal silver products. Ionized colloidal silver differs from conventional 'colloidal silver' in that it undergoes a specialised manufacturing process that makes it extremely effective and safe. The silver ionizing process also avoids the skin turning a blue/silver colour, a rare side effect of poorly manufactured, conventional colloidal silver.
We also love SilverLab Colloidal Silver because it is locally made in South Africa and therefore has a low carbon footprint - because we know our customers like to do their bit for the environment by buying local! SilverLab Colloidal Silver is also eco-friendly and contains no alcohol, sugar, colourants, flavourants or preservatives - just pure ionized colloidal silver in purified water!
SilverLab Ionic Colloidal Silver Gel contains colloidal silver D5 (5X) (18 ppm), purified water & polymer gel.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness