Tea Tree Herbal Soap | Camphill Village
120g handmade tea tree soap contains no harsh chemicals, inferior oils or colourants
- Fights off fungi, bacteria and viruses giving the body overall protection
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing effects on the skin, for a wide range of skin issues
- Antibacterial properties of tea tree oil make it an effective wound healer
- The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast (a sustainable, bio dynamic socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults)
- Support local, support community and support our planet!
Vegetable fat (veg shortening), Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Caustic Soda, Essential Oils: Tea Tree
Why we support Camphill Village
The revenue that is made from these sales goes towards sustaining Camphill Village West Coast. Camphill Village cares about the environment, sustainability and future generations to come!
Camphill Village West Coast is a sustainable, socially-uplifting community established for intellectually challenged adults, to provide them with the opportunity to live with purpose and dignity. Located on a farm (40 km north of Cape Town), Camphill is set in a natural farm setting where the residents work in a bakery, dairy, herbal workshop, farm and vegetable gardens to produce quality goods for sale.