We deliver to your door!
Take the QUIZ: Are you insulin resistant?
Are you struggling to lose weight no matter how hard you diet? Do you feel extra tired in the afternoon? Do have frequent mood swings? If you've answered YES to any of these questions, it's time to take our FREE INSULIN RESISTANCE SURVEY to see if you may be suffering from this condition. Insulin resistance means that cells in your body fail to respond to the normal actions of the hormone insulin, leading to weight gain, fatigue and cranky moods! When you are insulin resistant (or becoming insulin resistant), the body puts out more insulin to stabilize blood glucose (so the cells can use the glucose) and this makes it more difficult for the body to use stored fat for energy.
Grab a pencil and a piece of paper and answer these questions as honestly as you can...
1. What is your Body Mass Index? (Weight divided by your height)squared.
a) below 25
b) between 25 - 28
c) above 28
2. Most of your weight is carried...
a) on your hips, thighs and buttocks
b) in a small bump on your tummy
c) all around the stomach area
3. You tend to put on weight fast:
a) no, never
b) yes, but only if I eat more than usual
c) yes, even without excessive overeating
4. When you follow a healthy eating program, you:
a) never follow a diet because you're not overweight
b) lose a little if it's followed to the letter
c) never have success losing weight even when you're 'strict'
5. You or a member of your family has: diabetes, heart issues such as high cholesterol or high blood pressure or gout?
b) yes, at least one of these apply to me or my family
c) yes, more than one of these apply to me or my family
6. If female, do you have polycystic ovarian syndrome?
a) no, not that I am aware, or not female
7. Do you suffer with fluid retention in general?
b) at certain times of the month e.g. premenstrual or if I've been walking a lot
c) often notice my feet, ankles, legs or fingers are swollen
8. If female, do you suffer from pre-menstrual tension including food cravings and mood swings?
a) no or I am a male
b) some months, depending
c) every month and it's pretty awful
9. Do you suffer from depression?
b) unsure or have in the past suffered from depression
10. Do you experience frequent food cravings especially for sugary or starchy foods?
c) all the time!
11. Do your food cravings, especially for sweet or starchy foods, occur later in the day especially late afternoon and evening?
a) no or no cravings
c) most of the time!
12. Do you suffer from mood swings?
c) all the time!
13. Are you usually tired or suffer from fatigue in the afternoon or early evening?
c) most days!
14. Have you experienced xcessive thirst and frequent urination?
b) yes, at least one of the above
c) both of the above!
The chances are that you do not have insulin resistance
These questions are not the only criteria for diagnosing insulin resistance and it is often a combination of factors (including blood tests) that will enable a diagnosis of insulin resistance to be made. You may want to keep supporting your sugar levels as a preventative measure by continuing to eat healthy foods and do moderate exercise. You can also support healthy sugar levels by taking Triple Complex Diabetonic.
You may have insulin resistance or be at risk of developing insulin resistance
These questions are not the only criteria for diagnosing insulin resistance and it is often a combination of factors (including blood tests) that will enable a diagnosis of insulin resistance to be made. If you would like more information contact you local dietician or health care provider. You may consider trying to balance your sugar levels naturally, with Triple Complex Diabetonic. You can also support healthy, sustainable weight loss naturally with EcoSlim natural herbal slimming drops.
You are at high risk for Insulin resistance and may already be insulin resistant
These questions are not the only criteria for diagnosing insulin resistance and it is often a combination of factors (including blood tests) that will enable a diagnosis of insulin resistance to be made. It is recommended that you speak with your health care provider about insulin resistance. You may need to help support your thyroid using ThyroidAssist, a natural remedy. If you are indeed insulin resistant take a look at Triple Complex Diabetonic too, for balanced sugar levels without side effects. To help you lose weight in a healthy way, consider EcoSlim natural herbal slimming drops (that comes with a free meal plan!) and Detox Plus drops to help flush out your system.
*survey adapted from Health24