We deliver to your door!
Chai Chaga Iced Tea Recipe | Refreshing Immune-Booster!
Immune-boosting, refreshing, delicious and healthy!
Did you know that Chaga mushroom is prized as one of the most potent of all medicinal mushrooms in traditional Siberian, Korean, Chinese, North European and Scandinavian herbalism?
Cool yourself down with an ice cold, refreshing iced tea that offers potent health benefits, encompassing Chaga mushroom, chai tea, healing honey and delicious coconut cream!
(Makes 2 cups)
- 2 chai tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tbsp Organic Chaga Powder
- 1-3 tbsp Raw, Unprocessed, Unheated Orange Blossom Honey
- Coconut cream
- Ice blocks
- Add the chai tea bags and Chaga powder to a heat-safe glass jug. Add boiling water and let it steep until completely cool.
- Remove the tea bags and strain through a sieve (or leave as is if you don’t mind the Chaga bits).
- Stir in the honey and transfer to a glass jug or bottle.
- Refrigerate until cold. Serve with ice and coconut cream (according to taste).
Recipe sourced from Soaring Free Superfoods