SuperFoods Wildcrafted Tonic Chaga Mushroom
The 'King of Medicinal Mushrooms'! Potent adaptogen, repairs & protects cells & boosts immune system. (100 g)
- Wildcrafted from old forests in the colder regions of Northern Asia and Northern Europe
- Prized as one of the most potent of all medicinal mushrooms in traditional Siberian, Korean, Chinese, North European and Scandinavian herbalism
- Strengthens & repairs damaged DNA and body cells
- Protects against the growth of tumours and other cancer cells
- Strong anti-inflammotory properties, especially soothing on the digestive system for ulcers, gastritis & inflammatory bowel problems
- Supports brain health by boosting memory and concentration
- Strengthens the immune system & balances the body
- Excellent liver & kidney tonic
- Certified organic - no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
How to make Chaga Mushroom Tea:
Chaga Mushroom comes in a powder and can be made into a wonderful health tea.
Use 1-2 teaspoons per person added to hot water and then strained to make a rich, dark, coffee like drink. If desired, raw honey or maple syrup may be added for sweetness.
The powder may also just be added to Superfood or other smoothies. Use daily for best tonic effects.
Why we love Superfoods!
Superfoods contain only the very highest quality ingredients and are 100% certified organic - meaning that they contain no pesticides, preservatives or other harmful substances - only pure goodness for your optimum health!
Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, said 'Let food be your medicine' - something that modern medicine seems to have forgotten! Ancient cultures such as the Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Peruvians, Africans, Chinese and other cultures used certain highly praised foods to help them fight battles, give them courage, energy, fertility and even 'superpowers', On the other hand, the Western world has turned to food that makes you sick and which needs medicine to make you better again!
With Superfoods, you can embrace the true concept of health! Superfoods are foods that are certified organic and are exceptionally high in vitamins, minerals and overall nutritional value. Adding Superfoods to your daily diet helps to re-mineralise the body, minimizing the desire for snacking on sugar rich foods, helping the body get back on track with a healthy lifestyle.
All Superfoods products are 100% organic, highly nutritious, unprocessed and unrefined - and packed with high levels of naturally occurring bio-available nutrients and antioxidants.
Superfoods cares for the environment. All Superfoods products are packed in 100% compostable and biodegradable packaging with vegetable based inks - completely safe to go onto your compost heap! NO plastic or toxic inks!!
Make Superfoods a part of your daily diet and feel the difference!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.