Recipe: Healthy Christmas Chocolate Mousse (Vegan)
Nothing brings families together quite like sitting around the table, connecting over delicious food and good conversation! Christmas is the perfect opportunity for families and loved ones to get this quality time. This Christmas, why don't you spoil your loved ones with a special treat - a healthy (yet lip-smacking) Chocolate Mousse, which is sure to bring the whole family together over this festive period.
This creamy dessert will have the whole family drooling, and the best part is that it is 100% dairy-free and vegan-friendly! There is also a sugar-free option which is still just as sweet.
- 400ml milk / milk alternative (Almond Milk, Oat Milk, Macadamia Milk, Rice Milk, Nutty Milk)
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or rather use Xylitol, for a sugar-free version).
- 3 heaped tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth
- Pour into containers and refrigerate for 3+ hours, allowing them to turn thick and creamy
- Top with anything you like!
Recipe sourced from Health Connection Wholefoods.
If you have any health-related questions, please contact us or leave a comment below for FREE advice. We always love hearing from you!